Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Off topic..but its refreshing seing What i just seen..on k&k someone order food and it was for everybody:)just like an family or good friends(that they seem to be)i dont agree with some of the stuff the girls do but this ones have Indeed an Nice bound.Cool Indeed.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

1840: Elisa went out and she takes with a 1/2 L GT 

I really appreciate your precise time keeping Noldus, it helps enormously to catch up when I've been out all day. As for tonight, the last time she went out with a G&T carry out in a plastic bottle was when she went to the concert and met the Russian musician and we all know what disaster that brought about. I really like Elisa even though she is wayward and vulnerable when pissed and the fact that she can't get enough sex to feed a nation. I just hope she doesn't come in tonight subdued like before and has another crying episode and bruised knees. Go only knows what the poor girl gets subjected to.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, euromike69 said:

What a huge coincidence....that's the same place I met your Mom,,and she did such a good job that I have been going back to Amsterdam ever since,,she loves giving me the Saturday night special with a happy ending,,,,and yes Nick I did see him say that:biggrin::biggrin:laughing-smiley-face.gifroflmao.gifhappy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

pee-pissing-on-the-beach.jpg

THEN there's a good chance you my daddy

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

Sometimes I think Elisa is bored out of her mind and stir crazy there.

This is the way I see Elisa based on what you all have posted and the pics I've seen.  Elisa did her best to wait for her boyfriend to get his visa stuff sorted out and got tired of waiting on him so she took to the streets and beaches and found someone that could satisfy her urge!   Elisa is a very pretty girl that has a nice body (a little thin for my taste) and a great personality.   She is not the type to sit still I don't believe and from what I read she is horny 24/7.   I believe she has hooked up with a local there that is showing her the sites and paying some attention to her and that is what she is looking for since her boyfriend couldn't get his shit together.   I also believe the night that she was crying is the night that she might have said something to her boyfriend that he couldn't handle and possibly ended the relationship!   Elisa is a free spirit who finds comfort in a bottle which lowers her guard and makes her vulnerable.   

• Upvote 2