Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, Anti zionist said:

The things on this apartment getting worse and worst. Vika invites her boyfriend now (in my country you can tell for him MALAKAS.. hahahaha? Damn and we all want to saw some lesbian action, and now what, with this shithead guy around there.. I am very disappointed with this situation.. Vika honey, YES you are girl for house, you clean, you wash like a good  'maid', but go somewhere else with your trendy 'puppet' you have to fuck all day.. And i dont like her attitude sometimes either... (Yesterday night if you remember Danaya was downstairs and watching something on her phone, and when arrives Vika completely naked Danaya moves to another chair to sit Vika.. But this bitch was leaving in her room to sleep and our poor Danaya staring over than 10 times the staircase to come down, but nothing happens! That made me mad yesterday) Only my beautifull blond angel worth it there.. Elisa <3 <3!!! If you remember that good night they have a few days before downstairs, Elisa wanted something more with Danaya (with all of her mincing and her dapper and her body language etc), but our cow boobies girl did not!! Anyway the substance is to bring there another girl 'open' like Elisa, to see what happened then.

I can not agree more with your words. I would not have said it better.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Friends i love this site, but im only on it about 25% of the time. Sometimes i make comments that people disagree with and im sorry. Do not make personal comments against me because of this. That is very immature. I NEVER say bad things abouty anyone personally and it's not right for anyone to do that to me. We all disagree at times, but we dont need to make bad comments about each other . Subject CLOSED!!!!

• Upvote 8

z_1326.gif i am sorry for you hope85,this is what you have now on your screen? if it's that i think rlc have bann your ip or restricted your flow for the video don't play

if rlc start bann ip adress or restricted the flow,they will lost many members for sure,very bad idea

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

I can not agree more with your words. I would not have said it better.

I can not agree more with your words. It mad me mad too I think Nanny Vica she is a bitch , and Mussolini Vika saw danaya tying the heavy suitcase sliding down stairs she didn't get up and help her and I think Nanny caca vika deaservs Guy like him Stalin  

• Upvote 4

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.