Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, StnCld316 said:

Now People with have to Petition RLC for a Cam in the Laundry Room.

hasn't that been done before, and RLC ignored it ?????

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Now People with have to Petition RLC for a Cam in the Laundry Room.

yhea i think really weird that in this app ther a couples "blind spot" and in the k&k app there is like cam everywhere even in the toilet xD

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I couldn't tell if she did or didn't. I don't understand a word they say. 

If she did sign for 3 Months then there's going to be a lot of dissatisfied customers if her BF choses to stay there.

Already a lot of dissatisfied costumers, and making a farce of NORA's project. TOO BAD

• Upvote 1

At this point I am waiting for Vika to leave and/or a third girl to join the crowd. I'm not sure this is Vika's problem as much as it's RLC's. They have destroyed the all-girl concept of the apartment and slowly destroying the benefits of being a member. At this point, if it wasn't for Elisa, this apartment wouldn't be worth watching at all. By the time they do that, my subscription will be over and I doubt I'm renewing. Obviously $45 a month would let me see everything, but it's more of a policy disagreement. It's becoming obvious that RLC is ONLY interested in money - no loyalty at all for long time followers. Fortunately, my enjoyment of seeing voyeur content isn't so uncontrolled that I will give money to a business that I don't agree with their policies. As much as I like K&K and N&K, I will fill my days with something I feel I can support, rather than put money in the pockets of greedy idiots. Whatever I see on the free cams will be enough, and if they choose to block those as well, I really do have a life beyond RLC LOL

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I agree 100% with the paying members...they have a legitimate gripe.  I was talking more about the introduction of semi-permanent boyfriends into the apartment...this apartment was unique...now, it's just like all the others..except elisa is being forced to be the 'odd' person out!

dana it is like that with a lot of the girls that have been brought in to this apartment  the only time that was good was when millana and coco brought men in there at the same time  this place really went down hill sice it opened back up there has been more complaints since then and will never stop .

Just now, beaver67 said:

hasn't that been done before, and RLC ignored it ?????

They kept up enough for one on the Balcony. If they keep pestering RLC about it they'll soon put one there.   Just might take awhile as RLC is not to fast moving to do anything.

• Upvote 2