Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Fuck, fuck, I miss this stuff every time! I thought she was done in the tub!

Little things like talking to my wife and other stuff getting in the way! Can't look every minute. Looking forward to the pics.

I told you guys Anna was coming into her own and taking the mantle from Irma. She is one hot woman!

always has been

and I feel your pain

since I'm banned  :dwarf:

damn, now the long wait for vid  :trashcomputer:

cela n' a pas duré longtemps les jambes entrouvertes mais gros bisous à toi Anna pour ce court moment que nous a offert ce soir et ton effort pour le faire  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

it has not lasted long parted legs but big kisses to you Anna for this short time we gave tonight and your effort to do

YES I AGREE WITH YOU 100%,BECAUSE IF YOU SAW MY POSTS EARLIER SHE KEPT DOING ALL THIS AFTER GETTING DIFFERENT TEXT,,,AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING ONE BIT,,,,,,WHOSOEVER HER MYSTERY MAN IS WHO IS WATCHING HER AND GIVING INSTRUCTIONS,,,,,A BIG THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US ON CC SIR !!!!! :hi: :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap: :clap:

How do you know she was getting text from somebody and not reading CC?  Just curious Mikey

Df, peking, others, you know we can always count on mikey and BBSQ and others to keep up the good work of keeping us informed and with pics! I know I appreciate it!

yeppers, the pics are great

but

not to sound greedy

but if she just rubbed one out

with the lights on and no covers

eh maybe vid also lol

YEAH YOU ARE GREEDY :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DON'T WORRY SOME OTHER NEWBIE SUCKER WILL UPLOAD THE VIDEO,AND THEN IN TWO DAYS THEY WILL GET BANNED FROM RLC :yes: :yes: :yes: :haha: :haha: :haha:

yeppers, the pics are great

but

not to sound greedy

but if she just rubbed one out

with the lights on and no covers

eh maybe vid also lol