Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

THANK YOU FOR THESE GIFTS THIS WEEK ANNA!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

ANNABATEWITHLIGHTS.gif

anlotion.gif

:woohoo:

I must have been immersed in the gif's

so long, I lost track of time

YEAH YOU ARE GREEDY :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DON'T WORRY SOME OTHER NEWBIE SUCKER WILL UPLOAD THE VIDEO,AND THEN IN TWO DAYS THEY WILL GET BANNED FROM RLC :yes: :yes: :yes: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Mikey, I like you but you know there are ways of posting pics and vids without being banned and I for one was not one of the smart ones in the first place but for you of all people to make this statement just blew me away lol. 

I agree with above posts as well, this was staged for someone. She was playing it up big time. Licking her finger and rubbing her nipples. Even pinched them a couple times. softly stoking her tummy and ribs. Then softly touching her neck and cheeks. Then she looked right into the camera as slowly moved down to her awesome clean little kitty. She showed just how she fingers her little kitty to get her all kinds of excited, but unfortunately it was just that a little tease that we were able to enjoy. It was very short lived and definitely not her normal masturbation,

She never once even made the normal facial expressions she always has made before. But with being said she sure did have that long middle finger buried between those luscious lips of her prized little honey hole. I sure would like a little taste. Man on man I didn't even get a capture, I was lost in the moment. Like 1010 said though we all know the we ahve serval posters on here that would get the captures for us. Thanks Guys for all your hard posting those incredible pictures. :yeahbaby: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree with above posts as well, this was staged for someone. She was playing it up big time. Licking her finger and rubbing her nipples. Even pinched them a couple times. softly stoking her tummy and ribs. Then softly touching her neck and cheeks. Then she looked right into the camera as slowly moved down to her awesome clean little kitty. She showed just how she fingers her little kitty to get her all kinds of excited, but unfortunately it was just that a little tease that we were able to enjoy. It was very short lived and definitely not her normal masturbation,

She never once even made the normal facial expressions she always has made before. But with being said she sure did have that long middle finger buried between those luscious lips of her prized little honey hole. I sure would like a little taste. Man on man I didn't even get a capture, I was lost in the moment. Like 1010 said though we all know the we ahve serval posters on here that would get the captures for us. Thanks Guys for all your hard posting those incredible pictures. :yeahbaby: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes I believe it was for somebody as well, it was for you all, nothing more nothing less.  Take the gift that was given and appreciate it without saying it was for somebody else!  Like BM told me earlier, he is waiting for the surprise!  Well guess what, SURPRISE

It definitely "rose" my attention or something! Who the fuck cares if she did it for us as a show. I for one am extremely grateful! Anna, you have taken over the mantle! Of course, Irma was the best! But she is easing the transition. I think that Anna started changing just before Irma left and she seems very motivated to satisfy us. I don't even watch the other girls now (unless a massage happens).

Personally, I think the girls are doing a pretty good job trying to keep us satisfied since they know Irma is being missed by a lot of members. There has been a lot more nudity and sexually oriented actions the last 2 days and both Ilona and Anna slept in the nude last night.  :yes:

I have to wonder about that. Did someone put a bug in their about it or what. just don't believe it's coincidence.

Evening everyone. Not many pics but still nice ones. Thanks.

Evening, DES. Yeah, you wonder don't you. I am also on Voyeur Villa and rlc seems to be tying to take over from vv for hotness and sex. Many apartments here are having more sex all at the same time. And this apartment is so much hotter than it used to be. This can't all be coincidence. Anyway, I for one, am enjoying the shows!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I KNOW THIS WAS A SPELLCHECK ERROR BUT THIS MADE MY DAY,,,,,ROLLING ON THE GROUND,TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY FACE,,,,,THANK YOU THESTARIDER.

I MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES ALL THE TIME TOO IF I DON'T PROOF READ BEFORE POSTING :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: