Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

I look at their dinner. An exact copy of what I have recorded yesterday.

My god really Yury,then things become even more boring as if thats possible!Gona go all crazy and try to gess What next..Nana Vika goes to bedroom with beard dude..she does some exercises(not naked of course)than later they eat something on bed..wath all the time the little phone..then they sleep.RCL its all emotion and fun!!ps..NOT.

What is really incomprehensible,We want to enjoy the freedom to enjoy home comfort,We call this the man you went to this house,We call these girls do not want men in the home.Is it difficult to understand this saying apply until,hey you promote the lady of the house, including none SEND comfortable and peaceful home,HEY UGLY MAN OR GO HOME BALL OUT OF HOME COMFORT PIL the baggage of the PEACE FREEDOM CAME you GO GO GO GO GO ORDEN,GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Upvote 2

i have said that yesterday but you will see,now nora have said to vika/bf to stop go in laundry room and now they have choose to enter in sex hibernation during the time they have to stay here,i have no doubt with that now when i have see him,vika want but not him.

kissing it's the maximum he can do here

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i have said that yesterday but you will see,now nora have said to vika/bf to stop go in laundry room and now they have choose to enter in sex hibernation during the time they have to stay here,i have no doubt with that now when i have see him,vika want but not him.

kissing it's the maximum he can do here

I think, with hibernation at Fidel is all right. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Yury said:

Perhaps Fidel is a good dude. Probably it really is the case. But he blocks the entire apartment, and that's the problem.

The only way to get RLC's Attention is for everyone to Flood the Inbox   [email protected]  to express displeasure for this guy being there.

• Upvote 1