Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's not Vika's fault at all, it's RLC's fault for not making it clear that if they want to have sex they are not to hide in a place without cameras.  RLC is to blame here, not Vika.

the funny part is every time I look thumbnails I see them up front lol I can't understand how that could be

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

you absolutely right you think better then me :-) 

I don't think I think any better than you, it's just that I have been here for a long long time and I know all about their games they like to play.   I forget who said it but the last time they put the apartment in maintenance (yesterday or day before), he said the bed being made where I assume Rita is staying now was for a cover up for Vika & beard boy to have sex during the maintenance period...and he was 100% correct!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

the funny part is every time I look thumbnails I see them up front lol I can't understand how that could be

Not exactly sure what you are saying here Nick.....can you explain it a little better please.

His maturity is similar to my grand-son who is 10 yrs old lol. Does anyone know if he is gonna be here long? He told her one day he was the boss. He turns my stomach..... gross. I hope he doesn't find a job if he's looking for one.

• Upvote 1

Vika hat eine sehr soziale Ader und betreut gerne geistig behinderte so wie diesen Castro.Alles was er macht deutet auf einen Fehler im Gehirn hin oder er ist als kleiner Junge stehengeblieben. So wie er Trinkt nach jedem Schluck die Flasche drehen so wie er küsst so wie er das Gesicht wäscht und vieles andere. Der muss so schnell wie möglich weg!!!!!

Googel Translate:

Vika has a very social streak and looked like mentally handicapped as this Castro.Alles what he does indicates an error in the way the brain or he has stopped a little boy . Just as he drink after each mouthful the bottle rotate as he kisses as he washed his face , and many others .The need to get away as soon as possible !!!!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not exactly sure what you are saying here Nick.....can you explain it a little better please.

when I open thumbnails the bottom of the videos I see them there , stade Kamis or kristy's bot :-) I see  alwis Fidel's  face LMAO

Just now, roro66 said:

Vika hat eine sehr soziale Ader und betreut gerne geistig behinderte so wie diesen Castro.Alles was er macht deutet auf einen Fehler im Gehirn hin oder er ist als kleiner Junge stehengeblieben. So wie er Trinkt nach jedem Schluck die Flasche drehen so wie er küsst so wie er das Gesicht wäscht und vieles andere. Der muss so schnell wie möglich weg!!!!!

Googel Translate:

Vika has a very social streak and looked like mentally handicapped as this Castro.Alles what he does indicates an error in the way the brain or he has stopped a little boy . Just as he drink after each mouthful the bottle rotate as he kisses as he washed his face , and many others .The need to get away as soon as possible !!!!!

Ja raus mit dem Dödel aber zack!!!

English: Out with that dick as fast as possible