Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Ich habe mich sehr ausführlich über diesen Kerl beschwert. Habe aufgeführt warum der so schnell wie möglich weg muss!!!

Die Antwort von RLC:

I complained at great length about this guy . Have listed why the need to get away as soon as possible !!!

The response of RLC :

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

The participants are free to have guests. 

--
 Support Team,
 reallifecam.com

Das ist alles!!! Danke RLC

That's all!!! Thank RLC

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

36 minutes ago, roro66 said:

Ich habe mich sehr ausführlich über diesen Kerl beschwert. Habe aufgeführt warum der so schnell wie möglich weg muss!!!

Die Antwort von RLC:

I complained at great length about this guy . Have listed why the need to get away as soon as possible !!!

The response of RLC :

Hello,

--
 Support Team,
 reallifecam.com

That's all!!! Thank RLC

thank you RLC :dodgy:!! hahah I wonder for how long he is  going to be a guest cause usually guests stay there for a week max(in my opinion)  but most of them leave the same day!! let's see!! 

7 hours ago, joejo said:

All the girls are glued to their cell phones. Hopefully that could change.... doubt it because those people are different from us .... totally different country and countries. They dont have as much social media as we do, or even TV.  They rely on their cell phones for entertainment alot. We don't here.

Jeojo the girls in USA they do their cell phones for entertainment a lot, Because I know 8, 20 - 27 years old  girls they drive me nuts not only girls boys too they go bathroom-restaurant they take their cell phone this is a small example  

56 minutes ago, roro66 said:

Die Antwort von RLC:

The response of RLC :

Hello,

--
 Support Team,
 reallifecam.com

That's all!!! Thank RLC

that's hilarious! you complained because of a guest in a "real life" apartment and expected what?

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

that's hilarious! you complained because of a guest in a "real life" apartment and expected what?

No it is not. When you are a premium member you pay money for this. And so you have the right complaining about that hairy ape ruining the whole appartement

• Upvote 5

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

No it is not. When you are a premium member you pay money for this. And so you have the right complaining about that hairy ape ruining the whole appartement

you pay your money for a service which is to be found on RLCs terms of service page. Didn't you bother to find out what you were paying for before you paid? It says nothing about giving those who pay the right to say who can and can't stay in the apartments. It's not just hilarious, it's a ridiculous idea, as well.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Alexfert123 said:

Hello, Rita is a teacher or still not finished high school? or maybe you are going to university? I did not know that she studies, is a good girl then. Congratulations Rita

Rita studying Spanish in Barcelona. At a reputable company

Well since we got our answer from RLC --- We can just hope time passes quickly and he is gone along with her. We still dont have to like him so we can still voice our opinions on this forum? Oh by the way i think it's 5-6 days with the same shorts, and shirt --- total filth. That's just an opinion .... right? We can still have those.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

LOL no, you pay to see what the camera sees that's it! That's real life pal.