Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, joejo said:

There we go -- 4 lil hen-peck kisses, shirt on to go with dirty shorts. Clean up a few dishes, diaper change, nighty-night lol. Wild night -- rated PG.

Joego I don't watch them but I see them on thumbnail pictures I hope this is good buy diner 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

Joego I don't watch them but I see them on thumbnail pictures I hope this is good buy diner 

I jus got on here bout an hour ago. I come on here hoping to see Elisa and Rita, but they go to bed early most of the time. Ive slacked off coming here alot. Im mostly on a couple other apartments. Hope you're right Nick. I think Elisa got them the wine... she's a sweety. # Nick can i messsage you about something good?

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, joejo said:

There may accidentally be sex, but it wont happen in that bed.

Accidentally? If Fidel suddenly stumbles, falls on Vika and gets by a dick to the right place? :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

Just now, Yury said:

Accidentally? If Fidel suddenly stumbles, falls on Vika and gets by a dick to the right place? :biggrin:

lol yury but for that he need drink more,maybe at 5 am that will happen if i don't fall asleep before for see that

7 minutes ago, Nick said:

I jus got on here bout an hour ago. I come on here hoping to see Elisa and Rita, but they go to bed early most of the time. Ive slacked off coming here alot. Im mostly on a couple other apartments. Hope you're right Nick. I think Elisa got them the wine... she's a sweety.

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

lol yury but for that he need drink more,maybe at 5 am that will happen if i don't fall asleep before for see that

If he drinks so much he will fall asleep I think. He already looks a lil tired by now

7 minutes ago, Yury said:

if he has a Dick or he is vergen :-)