Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, joejo said:

Did anyone see the routine Vika's man goes thru before he sits down at the kitchen table ? I laughed my ass off almost?

Only seen the sleepingroom routine..and the dude seems to getting worse...never seen so much freack routines from him...it was so wrong.Now to be fair the today big exagerated routine put me some doubts...could he be fooling us all!?But could also be that he as more more nervous or something..so the routines got worse...just strange.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Only seen the sleepingroom routine..and the dude seems to getting worse...never seen so much freack routines from him...it was so wrong.Now to be fair the today big exagerated routine put me some doubts...could he be fooling us all!?But could also be that he as more more nervous or something..so the routines got worse...just strange.

maybe he is autistic?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Yury said:

One more week and he can easily blackmail the RLC, demanding 100,000 dollars just for the fact, that he will leave Barcelona. :biggrin:

Hehe..lets get a milion dolars to send Fidel to here he belongggg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nick said:

yury he is a guest can he do that? the reason I am saying RLC told me the guest can stay as long as Vica allowed him to stay they don't have any control supposedly 

Nick, Yury is kidding, pal!

• Upvote 1

Seing super exagerated behavor put me some doubts...he as some mental desorders thats for sure..but also he seems that he read all the Stuff we complain and see..and today he seems to be moking with us...but Fidel thats to late..we seen already a long Ago that you are weird and crazy.

• Upvote 1

Hey, I have an idea. We should give the members a comic strip of the rlc people. Lyree can draw the characters, I can write the dialogue.

And it needn't be dirty like my usual stuff!

I love to write anything!

• Upvote 2

Damn i can't believe what im seeing????? He refuses to have sex with her now. She's almost begging him, but no good for her. She should send him packi9ng soon. He's mentally deranged for sure. Now he's got those nast-ass shorts back on..... im at lost for words.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seing super exagerated behavor put me some doubts...he as some mental desorders thats for sure..but also he seems that he read all the Stuff we complain and see..and today he seems to be moking with us...but Fidel thats to late..we seen already a long Ago that you are weird and crazy.

I start thinking maybe Nanny Vika is his mental  therapist or Incest Mother she feel sorry for him and I think she needs therapist to