Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Last fall of last year Nov. to be exact, is when the Barcelona Apartment came back on line after 4 months of being offline, and K&K came online in Feb of this year. I think you are very mistaken Mr. Box.

In March is when the campaign by RLC began against the Forums, Sir the number do not lie. IF you will look hard and are interested enough to do the proper research, to form an educated opinion based on real information, instead just playing the devil's advocate all the time, you will also see dramatic decrease in the revenue streams that follow the hits on this website. 

If she was moving out I would think she would pack everything wouldn't you Sir???  but once again you have already formed your opinion of the situation as you see it..

I think you should tell them(RLC) what they are doing wrong Mr. Box since you seem to know better than the anyone in the RLC organization. or anyone on this forum. Demid and Dasha are not free loaders but the St. Petersburg connection, that has brought to the project the likes of Nelly and Bogdan, Masha and Sasha, Zoya and Lev and Efim and Dianna, They have been instrumental in the development of RLC just like Nora and Kiko were very instrumental in development of the entire he project. 

• Upvote 1

Elisa must be watching a movie as she talks to someone on her phone. Im gonna try not to be so negative about the appartment. Im just glad we got Rita and Elisa. The more i watch Fidel -- he definately has Aspergers Syndrome bad. It explains his actions, his actions toward Vika. He's just not able to handle a situation of 3 girls and him. When it comes to sex he's lost..... he pushes Vika away most of the time. I feel sorry for him, i really do. He's lost mentally and emotionally in this situation and environment.

Sweet sexy Elisa is the queen of this apartment. She's so friendly toward everyone. Today she's already had a few drinks of wine or something like that lol. I love that girl. She's a doll.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, pedro1 said:

Only Vika allowed to walk around in bra and panty?

Her boyfriend is not confident enough to wear only those. :) He likes his shorts far too much anyway.

Elisa looks fantastic in her summer dress.  Rita is really sexy in her satin dressing gown. How can you enjoy brief up-skirt if they are only wearing bras and panties ? Also it's not like if we could not see them in their bedroom. Too much nudity kills everything.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Last fall of last year Nov. to be exact, is when the Barcelona Apartment came back on line after 4 months of being offline, and K&K came online in Feb of this year. I think you are very mistaken Mr. Box.

In March is when the campaign by RLC began against the Forums, Sir the number do not lie. IF you will look hard and are interested enough to do the proper research, to form an educated opinion based on real information, instead just playing the devil's advocate all the time, you will also see dramatic decrease in the revenue streams that follow the hits on this website.  

Wow. ... You are the one stalking here. 

"Proper research" with the data of 6 month? ... Do not make a fool of yourself. .... The page the graphs are given by only offer a first view for a limited time back to there data to non paying people. Like RLC they need paying customers to run their business and i think they know that 6 month are not enough for the most of the meaningful conclusions this kind of data can be used for. ... I think, we both do not know why the numbers look like this and this is the main conclosion my statment try to give.

BTW, i do not pretend that i knew something that i do not know. This is the reson why i use statments like "it seams" or  " It is even possible". 

If she was moving out I would think she would pack everything wouldn't you Sir???  but once again you have already formed your opinion of the situation as you see it.

Based on the incidents with a behavior like she has shown in recent months of the RLC quality casting my guess seams not to be so nonsensical. But again. I just provided my opinion and i will not stop becaus some stalker like you would like to bully me. :(

I think you should tell them(RLC) what they are doing wrong Mr. Box since you seem to know better than the anyone in the RLC organization. or anyone on this forum. Demid and Dasha are not free loaders but the St. Petersburg connection, that has brought to the project the likes of Nelly and Bogdan, Masha and Sasha, Zoya and Lev and Efim and Dianna, They have been instrumental in the development of RLC just like Nora and Kiko were very instrumental in development of the entire he project. 

I have no idea how to run a page like RLC. ... I only see that they have an issue with there casting and that seams to be obviously. Did you count the number of couples with less that a few month online for the last year? ... Do i know how to make it better. ... No! ... But this is like to hear that someone is not able to play a music instrument rigth even if i do not play any music at all. 

Please at least try to think about my arguments and stop bully me. 

Why are people still arguing about how RLC should be run? Do you think that our ideas matter? None of us know what they are thinking. We wont know till they make decisions. I dsagree alot on things they do, but my opinions dont really matter. We are all gonna disagree, but we can still get along here. It's normal to disagree.... that's human.

• Upvote 4

I know one thing i believe. Elisa is the sexiest girl i KNOW ive ever seen on this site.Everything about her is almost perfect ---same with Rita. I like Vika ok, but these two i love. As far as other apartments go -- there are a couple i like and visit. I concentrate on this one --- Elisa and Rita.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, joejo said:

Why are people still arguing about how RLC should be run? Do you think that our ideas matter? None of us know what they are thinking. We wont know till they make decisions. I dsagree alot on things they do, but my opinions dont really matter. We are all gonna disagree, but we can still get along here. It's normal to disagree.... that's human.

Yes. Just a days ago he has accused me to stalk him. ... That the reson why i give this quite angry respons. Sorry for that, to all not involved.

Normaly i like a good discussion but this was only meant to make me look bad. ... This is not the way a discussion should look like. 

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Yes. Just a days ago he has accused me to stalk him. ... That the reson why i give this quite angry respons. Sorry for that, to all not involved.

Normaly i like a good discussion but this was only meant to make me look bad. ... This is not the way a discussion should look like. 

That's ridiculous lol.... stalking him. Again jus because you might disagree with him -- stalking is a stupid accusation. That's ridiculous. We all have disagreements, and beliefs.

je ne sais pas si cela a été dit sur le forum, mais je remarque que le copain de vika ignore totalement les autres filles!!! dans le salon ou dans la cuisine, comme tout à l'heure avec rita, qui est venue boire un verre et discuter avec vika, le barbu ne lui a pas adressé la parole, et ne l'a même pas regardé une seule fois, alors que l'espace de la cuisine est restreint!!! pareil avec elisa dans le salon, qu'il ne regarde jamais!!! je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais barbu n'a aucune interraction avec les filles, comme si pour lui, elles n'existaient pas!!!!

I do not know if this has been said on the forum, but I notice that the vika boyfriend ignores the other girls !!! in the living room or kitchen, as just now with rita, who came for a drink and chat with vika, bearded did not speak to him, and did not even once looked, while the kitchen space is limited !!! same with Elisa in the lounge, it never looks !!! I do not know why, but has no bearded interraction with the girls, as if for him, they did not exist !!!!