Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

A star is born ::) :exclamation: . After that banana performance last night Elisa, you deserve an Oscar. It was superb thank you and with performances like that you will be eradicating the memories of Dayana rapidly although you win hands down on that performance and are fast going to no.1. Then this morning a great bate to start the day, oh lovely lady you are something else. How does that song go ".. I just can't get enough, I just get enough..." Keep going babe, neither can I :angel:

• Upvote 6

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well someone as taking an shower..it was Rita..she got Out and as usual..got dressed always with almost perfect hidding..she start puting the bra then turn the back to cam and walk a little to near bathroom..this girl regarding hidding skils its an master..thank god for Elisa!

• Upvote 2

Well actually Rita first took off top her facing the camera before she went to sunbathe. Then she walked back into the room in just a thong when she picked up a towel to shower. Finally she stood in the bathroom with just a towel over her  head.  With Vika's BF gone she's loosened up a little

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

I'm surprised this thread has not exploded. Caught it before going to sleep.

That shit was bananas. B.A.N.A.N.A.S. :heart:

At one point she left it entirely in her vagina and proceded to only use her thighs as she often does. And my god when she just licked it so casually before she put it casually on her nightstand. :blush:

What a crazy night!

I was hoping Rita would eat it out of her pussy, lol!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Well actually Rita first took off top her facing the camera before she went to sunbathe. Then she walked back into the room in just a thong when she picked up a towel to shower. Finally she stood in the bathroom with just a towel over her  head.  With Vika's BF gone she's loosened up a little

well we must seen diferent things maybe,or maybe diferent time of day maybe?This thing she Did its an thing she does sinse the start..she knows to perfection the spots to get dress and undress(not always she does it,but does it a lot).for exemple she puts bra in an corner of bedroom that cam doesnt reach..also a lot of her baths she is mostly back to cam..not always but a lot.Nothing against her but prefer girls like Elisa..not hidding..not all day out..hope another girl like her will join soon.

• Upvote 2

It's me again. It seems something very exiting happened last night and nobody got any pictures or unfortunately a video. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this but whatever.  If interested there is a very simple small video catcher that one can use. I use it all the time and I am more than happy with video quality and like I say it's very easy to use. Message me if interested on how to get it. I would have loved to have seen what went on. Talk to you guys later.

• Upvote 1