Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, albacore said:

Well if you look just up one floor and a little to the right Rita has a beautiful ass on display - posing nicely for us .....  Much better then the dying plant.   

Well as the old saying goes.....you have to pay to play and right now I just don't feel like playing lol.   When there is a better cast for the apartment then I might consider it!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

21 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

pff,  ca redevient de nouveau chiant, chacune dans sa chambre avec son telephone ou son ordinateur. Aucun interet de continuer à regarder.. je prefere encore regarder ma machine à laver le linge c'est plus distrayant...

pff, this room is another time boring : each girl in her own room with phone or computer...no interest to watch that, it is more interesting to watch my washing machine than this room

this apartment without Elisa is not only boring , it's sematary sorry to say that  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Were the lights on or off jayp?

If you meant vika last night - off. 

I really do not know what she is doing here - she does like to prance around her room nude - but after a month that gets old.  I am ready for someone new. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well as the old saying goes.....you have to pay to play and right now I just don't feel like playing lol.   When there is a better cast for the apartment then I might consider it!

Harley save your $$ don't pay Elisa I think she is going soon anyway  I don't think Nanny and the Nun it's worth the Money 

• Upvote 1

il y a 26 minutes, homersimpson95 a dit :

pff,  ca redevient de nouveau chiant, chacune dans sa chambre avec son telephone ou son ordinateur. Aucun interet de continuer à regarder.. je prefere encore regarder ma machine à laver le linge c'est plus distrayant...

pff, this room is another time boring : each girl in her own room with phone or computer...no interest to watch that, it is more interesting to watch my washing machine than this room

tu as absolument raison!!! si vous voulez, pour s'occuper, on peut parler de comment les filles gagnent leur vie? juste pour s'occuper!!! bon ok, je proposais, c'est tout!!!!:sleepy::biggrin:

you're absolutely right !!! if you want to look, we can talk about how the girls earn their living? just to care !!! ok, I proposed, that's all !!!!:sleepy::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, Nick a dit :

cet appartement sans Elisa est non seulement ennuyeux, il est sematary désolé de dire que  

je pense qu'avec le pantalon legging avec lequel est sorti élisa, elle à du créer des embouteillages dans tout Barcelone, et elle n'est pas prête de rentrer!!!!

I think with the legging pants with which is out élisa it to the create traffic jams all over Barcelona, and she is not ready to go !!!!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1