Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

il y a 2 minutes, kzsjzkdjs a dit:

Non please pas les Mêmes conneries Corbo à nouveau. Donnez-nous une pause de juin.

vous passez assez intelligeant d'habitude Kz, pour comprendre lorsque l'on fait de l'humour!!!! dans la formulation, les termes choisis, les smileys, enfin bref, tout pour faire comprendre de manière universelle, que l'on rigole!!!!

you spend enough usual intelligeant Kz to understand when making of humor !!!! in the formulation, the chosen words, smileys, in short, everything to understand universal, that we laugh !!!!:huh::lightbulb::sad:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Man this apartment right now its just plain down BORING.The girls have zero chemistry between them.Dont know about the rest of the rlc subscribers but i passed from this being my fav apartment and the one i watch somethimes for hours..for one of my least favorites..and only watch minutes of it,and only for Elisa.In my opinion theres only one valid resident in this apartment..Elisa.Hope rlc realy sees all the complaines about Rita and Vicka etc and we never have to see them in here.Just to imagine an comeback of vicka for another 3months..Thanks but no.

Just now, daily said:

ca fait longtemps on te vois plus Leg  ::)

J'ai "débandé" quand Zombie boy est arrivé et j'ai choisi de vivre ma Real Life.  Et quand je vois toutes les conneries qui se lisent ici. je n'ai pas toujours envie de "poster". Que penses-tu de ma photo ? Elle lui ressemble ou pas ?

• Upvote 1

il y a 36 minutes, corboblanc a dit :

tu as absolument raison!!! si vous voulez, pour s'occuper, on peut parler de comment les filles gagnent leur vie? juste pour s'occuper!!! bon ok, je proposais, c'est tout!!!!:sleepy::biggrin:

you're absolutely right !!! if you want to look, we can talk about how the girls earn their living? just to care !!! ok, I proposed, that's all !!!!:sleepy::biggrin:

oui, on peut aussi parler de la meilleure maniere de s'insulter sur un forum LOL 

yes we can to speak too about the best way to insult between us on a forum ?? LOL 

• Upvote 1