Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I really don't understand what's happening on CC Kz,,It's like these guys are getting restless with no way to release their testosterone and this is the only place that they get to vent out their frustrations with life,,it seems to only get worse and never better,,tomorrow it's gonna be the same shit again,,you can bet money on that.,,,I'm too young to understand how old people think,,but when i become as old as these guys in about 35 years,,,please,,if i start acting and talking like this,,please take  me out back and put me out of my misery::)::)

Start digging! lmao

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 3 minutes, kzsjzkdjs a dit :

Et ils sont ici ce soir. :confused:

oui, les même mecs qui vous partagent des documents en privé, parce que vous leur demander de manière beaucoup plus sympathique que ce soir!!!! tout va bien ici, pourquoi venez vous remuer la merde??!! quel est votre but!!! si certaines vérités parfois partagées sur ce forum dérange votre morale, pourquoi ne pas les ignorer??!!!!

yes, the same guys who share your private documents, because you ask them to much nicer way tonight !!!! all is well here, why come you stir shit ?? !! what is your goal !!! if some times shared on this forum bothers your moral truths, why not ignore ?? !!!!:huh:

• Upvote 1

Im not that new to RLC,but i am to CC's and i dont comment that much, but Mike you do make a hell of alot of sense from what ive read that you post. Some comments tho aren't. I try to put my head in gear before i show my ass lol.

• Upvote 1

I've never done any real exercising so I can't tell if Vika is doing it right, but whatever the quality of it she sure is disciplined, determined to get fit. Kudos to her for that.

il y a 2 minutes, kzsjzkdjs a dit :

Juste un coup d'oeil à mon premier post aujourd'hui. Il est Corboblanc qui a commencé avec ses conneries.

je ne vous pensais pas aussi idiot, même face à mes réponses!!!

I did not think you so stupid, even against my answers !!! you are a fool ....:sick:

1 minute ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

Just have a look at my first post today. It's Corboblanc who started with his bullshit.

What page might that be on?  I think I have read it but it's hard to keep up with all the different posts when your a person that is not as young as euromike!   If it is the comment that I think it is....I took that as a little humor from Corbo....a little joke so to speak.   If it's something different, point me to the page so I can go back and read it again....thank you...