Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

if she told them that she has sex 5 or 6 times a day they know shes lying not even once did she do it in the apt.unless she hid in the laundry room.but for me she lying that pussy aint that good for me to hit it that many times.

• Upvote 2

Just now, canito said:

if she told them that she has sex 5 or 6 times a day they know shes lying not even once did she do it in the apt.unless she hid in the laundry room.but for me she lying that pussy aint that good for me to hit it that many times.

I think it came from Kitek's or Yuri's translation and my theory is that it was a miss in the translation. There's no way that man has sex that often, or at all.

• Upvote 1

Just now, canito said:

Canito -- she said her and Fidel were doing it at least 2-3 times at the apartment ..... seriously. No damn way!! Thas what she told Elisa. That's funny.

Just now, canito said:

her boyfriend could hardly walk i dont even think he could last a half a round better yet bust a nut.:biggrin:

Lmao i agree, but to hear her tell it -- he's a hunk of a man, and is way hotter than most men she's known lol. That's fuckin hilarious.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Vika told Elisa or Rita i forget who -- that she and Fidel had sex 5-6 times a day lol. I find that hard to believe tho.

Hehe,think its true,i mean that storie..but after seing him..if they do it 1time a week that already would be epic..maybe if she tatuates an computer or an phone on her..maybe then he would give her more..the dude showed só much little afect and specialy só little atention..Really wish i never had seen the dude,i am talking only by Myself but i just feel zero atration for Vika,both fisisicaly and way of being.After 11jun this apatment gona be an super bored thing.

24 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

She wears a bra two sizes too big foir her too. She also said he owned and run 2 businesses of his own. I find that very hard to believe also.

Lol..two businesses of his own..the man that had zero social capacities,and that were welped in shower etc..Its so true that as much the sex 4,5x a day..this girl will remain think forever in my list..one of the fakiest,cold girls of rlc.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, canito said:

her boyfriend could hardly walk i dont even think he could last a half a round better yet bust a nut.:biggrin:

Indeed..somethings are soo obvious that the poor girl only makes fool of herself by saying thinks like that.Hey Vika we seen the dude(sadly).

• Upvote 1

I dont like to say this but..but her eyes and way she express them..always thinked the same thing..this is the kind of girl that will do watever its needed to get What she wants..with no regreats for step on everyone and prejudicate anyone..she for me its fake in all and cold..very cold person.

• Upvote 1