Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, euromike69 said:

I keep on hearing the word expected,,,,,,they are expected to have sex,,they are expected to be nude,,they are expected to give us a show,,,,if you use the word expected then that implies that RLC is running a site where they tell the tenants that they have to do things for us,,,,,they don't,,,everything you see on your screen is what the tenants themselves want to do for us,,,nothing more nothing less,,,and the shower curtains are obviously moved because why would you have a shower camera,,if you are gonna block it with a curtain.

Nobody is expected to do anything,,but RLC loves it when they actually do something to bring in more subscribers,,,I bet they were laughing all the way to the bank when IRMA,ILONA and ANNA were here.

Dasha has a shower curtain by the way,,but I guess it was put there so none of us can expect to see someone on the toilet.

This is just a guess and i think you are wrong. ... Just consider the apartment of  Chloe & Joshua. A very nice but hiding couple that are gone now (most likely because of the hiding). 

You should consider that the residents can have different contracts. Some may had agreed to some kind of openess others may not. ... I like RLC to cast only open people and skip people like Rita and Vika. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

BTR ( Admin ) said that they are taking away the viewer fee. Viewer fee are when you go to one of the girl room and stay 10 seconds they make money if you leave and come back and stay another 10 seconds they make money again. This is the reason for all the nudity and also this is why they stay in there room so much. I not talking bad about Rita so stay cool. Another reason they are taking away the viewer fee is girls like Rita is making just as much money as Vika & Elisa and she not doing nothing to earned her viewer fee but Vika & Elisa is doing ever thing to earned there viewer fee. Also they get a pay check and bonuses for certain view. This all come from BTR (Admin) and you can go to RLCF and log in and go to the Archive and read it your self but you my have to go back 2 to 3 weeks to find it. So what does all this mean well you my get your wish and you my not see much nudity at all. We just have to wait to July the 1st and see what the new format going to be

Just now, Bonnie said:

BTR ( Admin ) said that they are taking away the viewer fee. Viewer fee are when you go to one of the girl room and stay 10 seconds they make money if you leave and come back and stay another 10 seconds they make money again. This is the reason for all the nudity and also this is why they stay in there room so much. I not talking bad about Rita so stay cool. Another reason they are taking away the viewer fee is girls like Rita is making just as much money as Vika & Elisa and she not doing nothing to earned her viewer fee but Vika & Elisa is doing ever thing to earned there viewer fee. Also they get a pay check and bonuses for certain view. This all come from BTR (Admin) and you can go to RLCF and log in and go to the Archive and read it your self but you my have to go back 2 to 3 weeks to find it. So what does all this mean well you my get your wish and you my not see much nudity at all. We just have to wait to July the 1st and see what the new format going to be

This BTR guy is a impostor. He mentioned to open his own cam page and told stories about why it did not work in time. ... Than he was gone for a long time. ... I do not trust him any word. 

• Upvote 2

Ok what you my not no that it take 6 to 7 month to get the license to operate RLC. Also BTR is part owner of camcaps and BTR and his wife( MY BE) the new owner of RLC. He was fixing to buy a web site but thing did not work out like he won;t. Come July you can go on the internet and find all this out who the new owner is. Also you said he was gone for a long time well you heard the saying jailbird. That all i going to say about were he was.

47 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

But when he does this I think RLC will lose a lot subscribers. And I suppose he wants to make at least as much money as the old owners. So does not make sense at all...

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

I keep on hearing the word expected,,,,,,they are expected to have sex,,they are expected to be nude,,they are expected to give us a show,,,,if you use the word expected then that implies that RLC is running a site where they tell the tenants that they have to do things for us,,,,,they don't,,,everything you see on your screen is what the tenants themselves want to do for us,,,nothing more nothing less,,,and the shower curtains are obviously moved because why would you have a shower camera,,if you are gonna block it with a curtain.

Nobody is expected to do anything,,but RLC loves it when they actually do something to bring in more subscribers,,,I bet they were laughing all the way to the bank when IRMA,ILONA and ANNA were here.

Dasha has a shower curtain by the way,,but I guess it was put there so none of us can expect to see someone on the toilet.

Ok, maybe you have inside information on RLC since you know with certainty what the agreement between them and the tenants are. I don't so I go on what I can see on the streams, and to me it's fairly obvious that nudity is a main selling point. (I said nudity, not sex).

And yes, Dasha's shower has a curtain which I believe is there to block the view to the toilet. Instead they have a camera on the "inside" so the end result is the same.

Some of the member on here went and read what he said and come back in here comment about it. I think what he going to be doing is if one of the girls give us a view they they make money but if one of the girls don't won't to give us a view then they don't make no money. See the viewer fee allowed girl to make money even if they did't do nothing. Take that away then each will have to work to get pay now. No more freeloading and making money

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Some of the member on here went and read what he said and come back in here comment about it. I think what he going to be doing is if one of the girls give us a view they they make money but if one of the girls don't won't to give us a view then they don't make no money. See the viewer fee allowed girl to make money even if they did't do nothing. Take that away then each will have to work to get pay now. No more freeloading and making money

......or with tenants leaving a light on; or leaving a window open so the wind blows the curtains; or having pesky dogs and cats roaming about the place all just to get the motion control activated so people think there is someone at home! If earning for action is going to be the new way of working then bring it on Mr BTR. Mind you I hope the rules of the game are fair to the tenants and not overly demanding after all we don't want to descend into the depravity ranks like in VV, Cam4 and others. Let's keep RLC as "q uality" viewing. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Bonnie, i don't understand the logic. If a girl does nothing but get all the viewers why won't she get the bonus. By example If people like to watch Rita wearing a robe working on her laptop or even sleeping with a nightie, if viewers spend time watching this the tenant must get the bonus.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Ok, maybe you have inside information on RLC since you know with certainty what the agreement between them and the tenants are. I don't so I go on what I can see on the streams, and to me it's fairly obvious that nudity is a main selling point. (I said nudity, not sex).

And yes, Dasha's shower has a curtain which I believe is there to block the view to the toilet. Instead they have a camera on the "inside" so the end result is the same.

The answer that you seek,,is on their website,,,,,you know the fine print that a lot of people on here refuses to read,,because as soon as the Credit Card transaction gets approved,,they go straight to the watching and jerking.

I pointed this out before,,and people still questioned it,,,it's like if it doesn't fit their narrative then they won't believe it.

There is no contract for sex,,because this website (RLC) is not like VV,,what you see is what the tenants themselves decide to show,,some show more some show less,,it's some members of CC,,who have started saying this crap about contracts,,that has everyone thinking that they signed one for nudity and sex,,,,Sometimes you just have to use common sense.

They didn't sign to show nudity or have sex,,,they signed a contract agreeing that they will be filmed on camera while they take a shower or have sex,,,because without a signature on the dotted line,,,RLC could be sued for having hidden cams and filming without the tenants knowledge.

It seems like peoples' judgements and thinking go out the door when it comes to wanting to see naked women,,and they refuse to accept or read the fine print that tells you that it's up to the tenants to do as they please,,,some will strip for more views,,and others just don't care to do that,,because it's their choice to do so.

And for the 100 millionth time,,don't you think if they signed a contract to be nude or have sex in front of the camera for us,,,don't you think that RLC would be suing these people left and right for breech of contract.?

http://reallifecam.com/faq

• Upvote 5

He made it real clear that it not going to be like VV or a cam site. He firmly believe in the saying Real Life and the girls are free to do what they won't and if they won't too do more then they are rewarded. Each girl has had choice on what they won't to do and if they don't won't to do nothing then they don't have to do