Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

This thread is Temporarily Closed and will re-open in 90 Minutes.   Time for everyone to Cool Off.

====================================================================================================================

Be as it was Basically Impossible to sort through the whole mess. Everything got removed from the point where it started.

If anyone had comments in between it all.  I am sorry but they are gone. Please Re-Post if you wish.

Hopefully when this Thread Re-Opens everyone has Cooled Off.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Ok we are back in business let's keep it calm and only talk about what's currently happening in the Barcelona apt guys:biggrin::biggrin:moon-walk.gif

Vika is sleeping, Elisa is sleeping, and Rita is sleeping. that is what is happening in the Barcelona apartment. All wrapped up nice and tight in their little blanket's ::)

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Vika is sleeping, Elisa is sleeping, and Rita is sleeping. that is what is happening in the Barcelona apartment. All wrapped up nice and tight in their little blanket's ::)

She is Pretending to be asleep,,what you can't see,,is me underneath her and both of us doing the nasty::)::)

• Upvote 2

I dozed off for about a couple of hours, and see that while i was asleep the thread was closed here. Hope everyone has cooled off by now. I never was truly mad -- i was just a little upset that the girls werent getting a good reputation in here. I love them all -- just some are more special to me is all.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Looks like they brought home a bottle of wine and champagne too.

Elisa will consume that in a few hours.........................looks like she's drinking a bottle of steak sauce now.............LOL  !  Or is that just wine vinegar ?