Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

There is a certain irony about this apartment. It is, I'm sure, the most viewed by some way, and yet it is

also the most 'celibate' on RLC. In over a year, not counting Nora and Kiko, there has only been a handful of occasions

when any actual intercourse took place, and then it was mostly under covers.

What, I think, this shows, is the attitude and meaning of voyeurism.

The 'expectation of excitement' and the 'excitement of expectation', are far more important to the voyeur than

predictable sexual activity. This is why, even although we all know that nothing will happen, we are still viewing

in large numbers. Nothing is going to happen.......but......it is not impossible that it might!!!

:scratchchin: :scratchchin:

It's not impossible that it could happen, but chance are it won't.  You have better odds at being struck by lightning than see Ilona and Layla eat each other out.

If by chance it did happen RLC would make sure the Apartment mysteriously goes Under Maintenance. That's a given for this place.

The absolute maximum width I will post is 1080. That is rarely if ever the widest image on a page and most of my images are much narrower. My pet peeve is when people put returns between pictures, so narrow pictures are not side by side. It's only OK if you have some narrative.

Can anyone tell me why the fuck my CC pages get too big and I have to keep fucking scrolling from side to side to like posts. It is eating at my last freaking nerve!!!!! Anybody have a suggestion what  to do? If I resize it shrinks to too little!

[list type=decimal]

[*]TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION,,,,YOU SAID THAT WE SHOULD NOT WATCH THIS APARTMENT UNLESS THERE IS SOMETHING TO SEE,WELL THE ONLY WAY TO SEE IF THERE IS SOMETHING OR NOTHING TO SEE,IS TO ACTUALLY BE LOOKING AT THE APARTMENT,WHETHER THIS APARTMENT IS PERFORMING WELL OR NOT,COMPARED TO HOW THE OTHERS ARE 90% OF THE TIME,MOST PEOPLE WOULD RATHER JUST SIT AND STARE AT THIS ONE HOPING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN.

[*]

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hi: :hi:

You can look at the small images at the bottom, and when something looks promising, you can choose that room in the apartment.  When we leave the downstairs couch cam #2 on all night, while they are on their phones and laptop, they probably get points for viewership and we get Nothing!  Let's vote with our viewing TIME, that's all I am saying...we have more power than we give ourselves credit for.

They could at least be laying on Layla's bed naked.  Then we tune in.

I WISH THAT WE COULD USE THE JEDI MIND CONTROL ON THEM GELSGEL6 :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You can look at the small images at the bottom, and when something looks promising, you can choose that room in the apartment.  When we leave the downstairs couch cam #2 on all night, while they are on their phones and laptop, they probably get points for viewership and we get Nothing!  Let's vote with our viewing TIME, that's all I am saying...we have more power than we give ourselves credit for.

They could at least be laying on Layla's bed naked.  Then we tune in.

Hey StnCld. I think you are too optimistic. Chances of getting hit by lightning is like one in a million. I think a better analogy is Moscow being hit by an asteroid! (Oops, a town in Russia was almost wiped out by a meteor, lol!). Good bye Putin!

Guys, look in Old Dudes game site. I have listed some 30 girls, past, present and guests and suggestions to describe each girl on the back of the trading cards. I need help. Any other girls, any to take out, other descriptions of the girls and we need good pics for each girl.

Class is in session, time to do the homework or the teacher will rap your knuckles with his ruler (my grandfather used to say that, of course that was in 1920!).

Class participation will be graded highly!