Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

17 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I doubt these girls need to deal with the US Federal IRS, but tax receipts for living expenses can be reimbursed by an employer in most countries given the circumstances of a rental or employment contract.

Apparently they keep receipts to confirm the cost of imported goods. In Russia, permitted duty-free import of goods for personal use in the amount of € 1,500.

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

Apparently they keep receipts to confirm the cost of imported goods. In Russia, permitted duty-free import of goods for personal use in the amount of € 1,500.

Thank you Yury that explains why they keep their receipts. Your a scholar and a gentleman :biggrin:

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Yury said:

thank you Yury, appreciate it

do you know if Elisa was able to get her visa extended, or is she gone for good ???????

ELISA IS GONE!!!!!!

SO I HOPE ALL THE PERVERTS WHO ONLY CAME HERE TO SEE PUSSY,,AND CRY ABOUT PUSSY,,AND BITCH ABOUT PUSSY,AND MOAN ABOUT NOT SEEING NO PUSSY,

,BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GET NO PUSSY IN REAL LIFE ALSO PICK THEIR OLD ASSES UP AND LEAVE TOO.

FINALLY I CAME ON HERE DIDN'T SEE TOO MUCH BULLSHIT AS USUAL,,,JUST A FEW SQUATTERS....CRYING ABOUT NOT HAVING A GIRL TO REPLACE THE ONE GIRL WHO MADE THEM JACK OFF EVERY EVENING.:biggrin::biggrin:stewie-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

thank you Yury, appreciate it

do you know if Elisa was able to get her visa extended, or is she gone for good ???????

Unfortunately no. I have not seen Elisa the last few days and I did not hear their conversations.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, Yury said:

Unfortunately no. I have not seen Elisa the last few days and I did not hear their conversations.

thank you Yury

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

ELISA IS GONE!!!!!!

SO I HOPE ALL THE PERVERTS WHO ONLY CAME HERE TO SEE PUSSY,,AND CRY ABOUT PUSSY,,AND BITCH ABOUT PUSSY,AND MOAN ABOUT NOT SEEING NO PUSSY,

,BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GET NO PUSSY IN REAL LIFE ALSO PICK THEIR OLD ASSES UP AND LEAVE TOO.

FINALLY I CAME ON HERE DIDN'T SEE TOO MUCH BULLSHIT AS USUAL,,,JUST A FEW SQUATTERS....CRYING ABOUT NOT HAVING A GIRL TO REPLACE THE ONE GIRL WHO MADE THEM JACK OFF EVERY EVENING.:biggrin::biggrin:stewie-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gif

hi mikey- you know the next thing to pop up will be Vika & Rita getting it on- that's how it goes

Just now, beaver67 said:

hi mikey- you know the next thing to pop up will be Vika & Rita getting it on- that's how it goes

Screw the goofy looking Vika,,she better stay away from my woman,,I wanna see Kristy licking on Rita's Kitty,,not this weirdo in the bathroom with her right now.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, euromike69 said:

ELISA IS GONE!!!!!!

The old man sad:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Screw the goofy looking Vika,,she better stay away from my woman,,I wanna see Kristy licking on Rita's Kitty,,not this weirdo in the bathroom with her right now.:biggrin::biggrin:

you paint a nice picture- thanks hahahaha

Hep..apartment its totaly dead..only nany Vika and old "classy" lady Rita in it..gess some old dudes will have the usual fun fallowing the exciting "life" of both girls..hehe..just looking by the viewings..both are an big sucess..Rlc new girl please..house its beyound boredom.