Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well I was able to keep up today on my phone. But posting is to much of a pain. And with Irma back I got the card out. for here and RLC. After what happened the other night I'd rather not wait.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, it doesn't look like I missed anything by what I read and I suspected that I wouldn't.  I have loved Irma from the first time I laid eyes on her on her first visit and when I seen that she was back, I wanted to pull out the plastic and re-up my subscription but chose not to because of the two girls she is sharing the apartment with right now.  Irma is much more fun when there are other girls that don't mind cutting up with her but the current cast is NO where even close to interacting with Irma and unless something changes pretty quick, I believe she is going to regret coming back to the Barcelona apartment.  She is use to pushing the envelope so to speak and I feel she will get bored and spend 75% of her time outside the apartment which means everybody loses except Irma.  I read where her and Vika went out today.....tell me she isn't bored if her and Vika went out together!   I suspect that Vika might be getting her into something outside the apartment but have no idea what that might be.   I wish kitek would give up on the K&K apartment which probably won't be around much longer anyway, and focus his attention on the conversations of this apartment.  Just some thoughts before I crash for the night!!

Hep youre right Harley,i also dont recomend you to sign rlc right now..wait the new girl to come at least..man we all that loved all the action,fun everything last tome Irma was here..its very sad..and the worst thing we know right the moment we listen she would come that nothing would be near close the same..as much i like Irma wish she would come later..with Rita and Vika Out..and at least on girl that entered the rlc spirit..just look how many hours Irma isnt in house..last time she had always company always games to do..now she have an student that or its Out of house or then its on bed studing and other that just dont fit anything..Well fits only Fidel..but problably rlc have big fault on all this...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep youre right Harley,i also dont recomend you to sign rlc right now..wait the new girl to come at least..man we all that loved all the action,fun everything last tome Irma was here..its very sad..and the worst thing we know right the moment we listen she would come that nothing would be near close the same..as much i like Irma wish she would come later..with Rita and Vika Out..and at least on girl that entered the rlc spirit..just look how many hours Irma isnt in house..last time she had always company always games to do..now she have an student that or its Out of house or then its on bed studing and other that just dont fit anything..Well fits only Fidel..but problably rlc have big fault on all this...

Irma has no reason to be in the house unless Rita is there. It's sad. but true. Rita brings so much to the apartment that's good, but she has studies and other things -- like Irma does.

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I just went back in time checked the IRMA ANNA and ILONA threads to explore  

Irma came to RLC on Dec 16th and left on Jan 13th  real first all girls downstairs twerking and getting to become friend is when they all three went shopping for the Christmas Lingerie and st up the Christmas Tree.

Anna came to RLC on the Dec. 19th and left on Jan. 18th

The first real all girls downstairs twerking and getting to become friends is when they all three went shopping for the Christmas Lingerie and st up the Christmas Tree.

Ilona and Irma took the first bath together on  Dec. 18th the same day that ANNA arrived.

Shot9224.png

Shot9236.pngShot9239.png

The 20th of Dec. Damn if that doesn't look familiar. Kinda like tonight

3gk.jpg

Getting to know each other in the Kitchen Dec 20th, Kimda like the girls there now spend some time talking in the living room and kitchen.

Later that day they had the tree to set up.

wm5.jpg

So you can see from this little trip down memory lane thatm this was 6 days into IRMA'S first stay with a very crazy Ilona in charge. and 3 days into ANNA's stay.

Plus it was winter and Christmas time, a big difference than Barcelona in the summertime.

I think everyone should just give the girls some time to get to know each other.

If you expect boobies grabbing and learning how to deep throat a banana, and every night girls bathing together, that is not the normal in this apartment.

Ilona made sure of these things, not IRMA or ANNA 

It was New Years Eve if you remember the massage that will never be forgotten  and that and that 15 days into IRMA:S stay and 12 days into ANN'S stay.

Different times, Different Girl's and far Different circumstances exist now in the Barcelona Apartment.

I suggest everyone just sit back and watch for a week or two and we will see what happens. ENJOY THE SHOW, I sure am.

Some things make sense other just dont..comparing Anna and iona with Rita and Vika its like comparing black with white..nothing similar..in the end What makes all the diference its the girls itself and their way of being and comitment..yes iona was always on computer..like Rita for exemple..BUT..she alked arround nude..sexy massages..she played various games and had things to entertain her,the girls and viewers..Rita dont..about giving the girls a little time..lol..their time its getting to an end..more than a month on rlc both..that pics just put in evidence the poor rlc residents both Rita and Vika are..

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Irma has no reason to be in the house unless Rita is there. It's sad. but true. Rita brings so much to the apartment that's good, but she has studies and other things -- like Irma does.

I just dont think the same,only thing i see Rita bring to the house it was beauty..nothing more..and beauty isnt all..just dont find apealing or interisting to watch an girl on bed for hours on her computer..she almost never surprises or tries to be funny..just nothing..Irma its also alone also its kinde of repetitive but i prefer some movment,some laughts,some last minute surprise,some meditation.some twerking,some nonsens talk with erself..i find her fun to watch..the oposite of Rita.But others think the oposite and some the same others like both.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Some things make sense other just dont..comparing Anna and iona with Rita and Vika its like comparing black with white..nothing similar..in the end What makes all the diference its the girls itself and their way of being and comitment..yes iona was always on computer..like Rita for exemple..BUT..she alked arround nude..sexy massages..she played various games and had things to entertain her,the girls and viewers..Rita dont..about giving the girls a little time..lol..their time its getting to an end..more than a month on rlc both..that pics just put in evidence the poor rlc residents both Rita and Vika are..

you hit the nail on the head again, I was think to write but I do lousy job writing  lol  

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

(quote)  Different times, Different Girl's and far Different circumstances exist now in the Barcelona Apartment.

Ze if that is what you expect from Reallifecam you very much mistaken by your impression of what is the concept of NORA'S project 

What your describing is what happens on Voyeur View. and use to on a regular basis.

That never has been a apart of RLC concept, except for the short time that ILONA was in Barcelona apartment. Adele and Danaya pretended to be like little high school girls and no one really liked.that crap. I guess if you really like that type of behavior, then Voyeur View is a much better fit for you, and should satisfy your viewing pleasure.

So let me clear this up for you. it was ILONA that started the all the shit you seem to want to see.

It was not IRMA and ANNA because when ILONA was gone on vacation they did not act like that.

Also just so you know ILONA is the one who taught Danaya to act like that, not ANNA or Adele, or Layla.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

(quote)  Different times, Different Girl's and far Different circumstances exist now in the Barcelona Apartment.

Ze if that is what you expect from Reallifecam you very much mistaken by your impression of what is the concept of NORA'S project 

What your describing is what happens on Voyeur View. and use to on a regular basis.

That never has been a apart of RLC concept, except for the short time that ILONA was in Barcelona apartment. Adele and Danaya pretended to be like little high school girls and no one really liked.that crap. I guess if you really like that type of behavior, then Voyeur View is a much better fit for you, and should satisfy your viewing pleasure.

So let me clear this up for you. it was ILONA that started the all the shit you seem to want to see.

It was not IRMA and ANNA because when ILONA was gone on vacation they did not act like that.

Also just so you know ILONA is the one who taught Danaya to act like that, not ANNA or Adele, or Layla.

All of this doesn't mean alot, because there will never be any action between these 3 girls unless they accidentally fall on each other lol.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

All of this doesn't mean alot, because there will never be any action between these 3 girls.  They all have their goals and none of them are each other ,unless they got super drunk lmao!!!!!!

The Chemistry just doesn't jive between the 3 of these girls. So Irma just has to do her own thing. If she's there longer than a Month then maybe the next girl coming in will click with her.

School is soon to be out for the Summer so after that Rita will likely depart.

• Upvote 2