Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Mikey, I am not questioning RLC at all, It meets and exceeds my voyeuristic pleasures. I simply can not understand how two beautiful young ladies can waste away like these two are doing, especially in a wild ass town like Barcelona. Man even at my age I would be out dancing the night away and having fun. You can bet you ass I would be chasing tail all up and down the clubbing scene until the sun came up.  :woohoo: sorry for venting my frustration.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

REMEMBER THAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE,,,WE COULD STILL HAVE NIKKI AND JENNY,,,,,HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HAD SOME MAJOR DOWNTIME ON RLC LIKE WE'RE HAVING RIGHT NOW,,,,,WHEN WE HAD THE JENNY,NIKKI,SARA AND WHITE BULLSHIT,WE NEVER SAW THE IRMA AND ANNA THING HAPPENING,,,,,THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS SAY JUST SIMPLY CANCEL UNTIL YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE,AND THEN RESUBSCRIBE AGAIN,,,,IF RLC IS CURRENTLY NOT TO YOUR LIKING GUYS JUST CANCEL AND WAIT LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS DONE OVER THE YEARS

RLC IS NOT FORCING US TO WATCH THEM SO IF WE ARE STILL WATCHING,STILL SUBSCRIBED AND STILL WHINING AND BITCHING ABOUT THE LADIES BEING BORING,WE HAVE NOBODY TO BLAME BUT OURSELVES,,,,RLC IS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER BUSINESS,WHETHER IT'S THE MUSIC BUSINESS WHERE YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST MIGHT SOMETIMES MAKE GOOD MUSIC AND SOMETIMES BAD MUSIC,OR YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW WHERE SOME EPISODES ARE FANTASTIC WHILE OTHERS SUCK,,,,,,,FROM THE BEGINNING RLC HAS ALWAYS HAD IT'S GREAT TIMES AND IT'S SLOW BORING TIMES LIKE RIGHT NOW,BUT THEY ALWAYS SEEM TO BOUNCE BACK,REMEMBER RITA,KRISTY,KAMILA,ALISA,MILANA,COCO?,

ALL THESE LADIES CAME AFTER WE HAD A BORING PERIOD.

JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO WE ALL THOUGHT THAT THIS APARTMENT WAS GOING TO GO DOWN THE TUBES,,,,AND AT THE TIME NONE OF US KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT A CERTAIN GIRL NAMED IRMA AND HER FRIEND ANNA,,,,,SO WHO KNOWS WHO WE WILL ALL BE TALKING ABOUT NEXT WEEK WHEN AND IF A NEW LADY ARRIVES,THAT MIGHT DRIVE US ALL CRAZY :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Even I dislike the all screamed reply (upper case), you are completely correct. ...  :)

I ALREADY MADE THIS COMMENT YESTERDAY,SO I'LL QUOTE MYSELF AGAIN,,,,I SAID THE SAME THING YESTERDAY,ILONA IS LETTING THE BEST PARTS OF HER LIFE PASS HER BY BEING GLUED TO A COMPUTER LIKE SHIE IS..I WISH THAT BOTH HER AND LAYLA WOULD GET OUT AND GO TO THE CLUB AND BRING BACK SOME HOT GIRLS,,,NOT GUYS LIKE SOME PEOPLE KEEP ON SAYING ON HERE,,,,BUT BRING BACK SOME HOT GIRLS WHO KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN LIKE NELLY'S OR DASHA'S GUEST. :woohoo: :woohoo: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Mikey, I am not questioning RLC at all, It meets and exceeds my voyeuristic pleasures. I simply can not understand how two beautiful young ladies can waste away like these two are doing, especially in a wild ass town like Barcelona. Man even at my age I would be out dancing the night away and having fun. You can bet you ass I would be chasing tail all up and down the clubbing scene until the sun came up.  :woohoo: sorry for venting my frustration.

YEAH I KNOW THAT A LOT OF US DO THE SAME THING OF BEING GLUED TO TECHNOLOGY 24/7.TEENAGERS DO IT THE MOST,THAT'S WHY MOST OF THEM LACK A LOT OF REAL SOCIAL SKILLS,A LOT OF THESE YOUNG GUYS AND GIRLS WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO TALK ABOUT ON A FIRST DATE,,,,,THERE ARE REGULAR COMPUTER AND IPHONE ADDICTS AND THEN AT THE TOP ALL BY HERSELF IS ILONA,,,,,NO WONDER SHE DOESN'T ACT RIGHT SOMETIMES AND ISN'T A VERY SEXUAL PERSON,,,BECAUSE IF 99% OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IS SPENT LOOKING AT COMPUTER OR PHONE,YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK UP OR AWAY FOR A SECOND TO REALIZE THAT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IS PASSING YOU BY,LOVE,PAIN,SUCCESS,ACCOMPLISHMENTS,FAMILY,CHILDREN ETC. WILL BE AN AFTER THOUGHT AND BY THE TIME SHE FINALLY DECIDE TO LIVE LIFE SHE MIGHT BE OLD AND GREY AND THOSE PERKY TITTIES ARE LONG GONE.

Hey mikey, no scurvy in that apartment! What are they stranded on a desert island??? "A three hour tour. A three hour tour. With Gilligan...The millionaire and his wife. A movie star...Here on Gilligan's Island!"

If only I fucking remembered the whole fucking song!!! Getting old!!!!

Question:  Why did the Gilligan's Island group have so many trunks of clothes with them...for a 3 hour tour?

BECAUSE THEY HAD A SPOILED CHICK ON BOARD WHO PACKED A LOT OF SHIT FOR A SHORT TRIP LIKE LAYLA DID:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Question:  Why did the Gilligan's Island group have so many trunks of clothes with them...for a 3 hour tour?

Mikey, you are fucking killing me with your green, then black, bold, then not bold type! My eyesight is almost fucking gone!Do you fucking hate me??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Stick to one! Only kidding man though I do hate the green.

Yeah, why the fuck did they have so much clothes going on a three hour boat ride? The fucking millionaire's wife would have to wear like 5 outfits an hour! And Ginger, does she ever look bad? She is fucking on a desert island for three years and she still looks like she could do chaturbate!!! By that time I have like a two foot beard. And when they run into others on the island, how???? Did the others just take a cruise ship and land on the other side of the island? Club Pacific?

Thesta, I agree with you. They don't like girls or guys. When Kami & Kristy were here, they went clubbing every night until like 6 am in Barcelona. I'm pretty sure at least Kami was fucking her photographer some nights. I remember Kristy telling Kami a story about how she had this older rich guy who liked  her who took her out. He got a business matter to tend to at some point during their date and told her. So she told him she could do him right then in the bathroom of the club they were in give him a quick bj if he wanted. He told her he didn't want her debasing herself like that. She told him or begged him, please take me to your hotel room please, I want to fuck you! When I heard this story, I said to myself, Kristy I'll do it, suck me off in the fucking hallway if you want meantime. I'm sure  you can deepthroat me and make me cum quick in your mouth and then I'd run off to tend to my  business!

God, I miss that girl and Kami!

thank you.  how long does one have to be a member of cam caps before they have a chance at a reliable source?  i'm not familiar at all with the ins and outs of this forum.

The reliable source was from a different forum. What the person stated is usually correct 90% of the time.  So I take him at his word.

I'd say if anything would happen, it is actually more likely that Layla would touch Ilona then the other way around believe it or not. Ilona is always the recipient never the giver. But I really can't see much happening.

To be a cynic, I'd say Layla wants to get some views and that is why she seems a little looser at least with nudity.

Holy crap! Girls are fooling around, trying to grab tits, Ilona keeps going for Ilona's panties!!!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Is it ratings' day here or what?

Meanwhile, another Nelly paaarrty!!! Efim and gf are there. Can you say 4 am fucking?

I don't think the girls actually want to get each other off, though. It's almost like 13 year old girls on a sleepover discovering they each have tits and a pussy and exploring a bit. They won't actually do it, wait until another 5 years when they are freshmen girls in college and they really do stuff. But that is like 5 years from now. Anybody got that long to wait?