Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita is far from being a snob, she's very friendly -- she just has alot of things going on in her life outside of RLC. Ilove the girl, she's very nice, friendly i think -- and  very beautiful!!!!!!

She's a beautiful snob

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well i think Rita told Irma that her music was too loud ....hmm well. I may be wrong tho -- hope so.Irma is such a hot, beautiful girl, talented greatly, such a fun -loving sweety.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Irma leaving and seems a little upset. Her mood changed pretty quick.

Well whaddaya expect??.:dodgy:. those two just room-bound all evening.. jeez girls gotta go and do...so out she goes!!! I for one do not blame her..

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

She's a beautiful snob

This my take on the three girls in the Barcelona apartment.

1. Vika is the one who I would say is controlling and snobbish, she is very hard to get to know. She has a great ass , but her personality sucks. She could be pretty if she just would quit trying so to be.

2. Rita is a very classy woman, probably comes from money, She is quite reserve. She is very friendly, but also driven to succeed. Very beautiful and great body. Quite intelligent and desires to become a business woman.

3. Irma is the girl next door that every boy falls in love with. She is just a very normal young lady, Great body, huge titties and she knows it. Very funny and quirky with extremely pleasant personality. The master masseuse and into the influence from Zen meditation.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

2. Rita is a very classy woman, probably comes from money, She is quite reserve. She is very friendly, but also driven to succeed. Very beautiful and great body. Quite intelligent and desires to become a business woman.

I like RIta, but if she's very friendly she's certainly not showing it towards Irma. I know you say that things will improve and I agree, but Rita is certainly not making any particular effort to make friends with Irma

• Upvote 4

2. Rita is a very classy woman, probably comes from money, She is quite reserve. She is very friendly, but also driven to succeed. Very beautiful and great body. Quite intelligent and desires to become a business woman. and a snob