Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 hours ago, clivebb said:

yes i agree,i don't ask for see granny couple :biggrin: but some diversity,young girls ok but not only that, one couple of 30 years old,another of 40 years old,35 years old,25 years old....

that's can be interesting see different generation couples on rlc and not only young girls of 20 years old.

and different languages too (english,french,deutch......) but apparently it's not the politic of rlc have choose,too many russian or ukrainien girls on rlc

100% agree,would make rlc more disversified and interisting to fallow,the language also should be more diversified,moe english..spanish would be Nice too see,but rlc doesnt seems to do that a lot..

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just as the stars in the night sky fade to light of the morning sun, Just as the shooting star streaks into darkness, just as so may good people and posters have left the this forum, chased away by all the negativity and uselessness of the posters who choose not to discuss,  but to impart innuendo's constantly. and condemnation always, towards the women who dare to share a small part of their life with us.

Fairness and impartiality appears to be tainted, and encouraged to a point of skew. Disregard and unpleasantness are now achieved. Gone are the stars of the night sky, Gone are the brilliance of the comets lights, We bid a fond farewell to those of the mature nature that once lit up this forum's night sky. 

The pleasure has been all mine to share the sky with so many bright and shining stars, enjoyment has faded just as the sun illuminates the horizon. just as the darkness fades from night sky, the darkness of the this thread grows, until it overwhelms even the brightest of stars.

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN

Irma the queen of RLC - Rita follows too - nothing wrong with second place -- very close. Doesn't matter i love both. Sometimes Vika tries with her cucumber lol. The best is yet to come i think.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think Harley was suggesting that whenever anyone says anything slightly negative about a women in this forum, members of the woman's fan club jump all over the original poster and it leads to wholesale gang warfare and endless feuds, and then the mods have to find a way to stop the bar brawl until everybody cools off.

Fortunately the other threads, with the exception of the K&K forum, are more civilized.

Maybe these girls get off on watching grown men fight over them, maybe they don't. That's their business, but I wish the incessant bickering would disappear so I could spend more time watching the Goddess paint and Maya make manikins and fix car bumpers.

And Harley got all the reason..but you Mr moderator should be more precise on who are the so called gang..been called all type of bad names,times after time..and i only Did the same one time..and that was because the dude called só many bad things and was só rude that i just give up and responde in the same bad manner..think moderators need to start being imparcial and punish the dudes that are desrespecful to otheres cc members time after time after..just because we dont like the girls they like or the thinks they do or dont do..this is as forum to express opinions and some dudes in here want to condicionate What we like or say..that not right at all..can speek for me..the same cc dude called me some Nice things like..fool..old spunk..and list goes on...and moderators never Did their job of aply the forum rules..be respectful to cc members etc...we all deserve the same treatment and respect were..and cc as not treated me and some more equal as others..that just wrong.

• Upvote 2

ze81: Mods get this complaint from both sides. If we punish one side, we get yelled at. If we punish the other side, we get yelled at. We're in the middle. It's a no-win situation and we Mods have all accepted that miserable fact.

It is a very difficult job to continually police all the threads because everybody blames "the other guy" for starting the fights. Too many members take everything said by others too seriously. Perhaps not enough members here have experience with adult forums.

Feel free to PM any of the Mods at any time with your concerns or suggestions.

The purpose of CamCaps is to have fun. Now, let's get this thread back on topic where it belongs.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think Harley was suggesting that whenever anyone says anything slightly negative about a women in this forum, members of the woman's fan club jump all over the original poster and it leads to wholesale gang warfare and endless feuds, and then the mods have to find a way to stop the bar brawl until everybody cools off.

Fortunately the other threads, with the exception of the K&K forum, are more civilized.

Maybe these girls get off on watching grown men fight over them, maybe they don't. That's their business, but I wish the incessant bickering would disappear so I could spend more time watching the Goddess paint and Maya make manikins and fix car bumpers.

Exactly right Foamy....thanks for recognizing that!

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

100% agree,would make rlc more disversified and interisting to fallow,the language also should be more diversified,moe english..spanish would be Nice too see,but rlc doesnt seems to do that a lot..

I agree ze81, there should be more diversification on RLC.  I would like to see Kamila's mother get her own apartment!   I think she could show these young ladies a thing or two....or three....or, etc. etc.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Anybody got any hints about the girl's visa status?

Vika should be gone by the 29th of June.    If word is right about Rita only being there 2 Months then she should be leaving the same date.