Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Damn this has become a dead place since Irma and Anna left. From last night till now there has been almost 1 hole page of pictures, compared to the about 110-120 pages from 1st of january untill Anna left.

Hopefully Illona rubs one out in the bath tub soon, since she is washing the bath tub, and the frequance on that has gone up the last two weeks, and she's alone

i hope something exciting happens rather quickly.  the past few days have been torture!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The good part now, is i have recovered my social life. During 30 days, this appartement was too addictive !!!

good for you, it's not good to let something like this come between you and your social life.  i would never let this stuff come between myself and my personal/social life.

she changed her sim card?  that is odd and leads me to believe it may not be for a modeling job.  that is very strange behavior, that and along with taking a very long time to put on makeup which doesn't add much to her appearance.  she looks way better without makeup if you ask me.

When you are in another country for a couple month. You keep the sim card from where you are from to receive messages and calls from your friends and family. And you have a local sim card, because local calls are less expensive.

That's all  :no:

YOU AND ME BOTH,,,,IT'S FINALLY GOOD TO GET OUT OF MY MOM'S BASEMENT AND FINALLY BREATH SOME FRESH AIR. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

BUT YOU ARE RIGHT,I LOOK AT THE APARTMENT BEING DEAD IN A POSITIVE WAY,WE ALL GET TO ACTUALLY GET STUFF DONE AND ENJOY LIFE INSTEAD OF RUSHING HOME TO SEE THESE LADIES. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The good part now, is i have recovered my social life. During 30 days, this appartement was too addictive !!!

she changed her sim card?  that is odd and leads me to believe it may not be for a modeling job.  that is very strange behavior, that and along with taking a very long time to put on makeup which doesn't add much to her appearance.  she looks way better without makeup if you ask me.

Open phone. Different provider/carrier, different/pre-paid/private plan. Any number of reasons. I have an open phone and 2 carriers.

ILONA JUST WENT JET SKYING(MASTURBATNG WITH WATERJETS) IN THE BATHTUB,,,,SOME GIRLS WHEN THEY MASTURBATE THEY MOAN AND GROAN ALL THE WAY THROUGH,AND OTHERS ONLY MAKE A SOUND RIGHT AT THE END,ILONA IS A RIGHT AT THE END KIND OF GIRL.

SO IS KAMILA,KRISTY,ALISA AND ANNA,,,,,THE ONES THAT MOAN ALL THE WAY THROUGH ARE IRMA,NORA,MILANA AND MY BABY.

I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE JUST GRABBED THEIR LOTION BOTTLES AND PAPER TOWELS WHEN THEY SAW ILONA COME DOWNSTAIRS NAKED. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What mikey, you escaped the Bates Motel??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: