Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

For me, Irma is the 2nd best resident on RLC (immediately after Nelly; BTW, NELLY is back!!!). ... She has a extremly nice personality, is good looking, open minded and fun to watch. ... Normaly, i like to see everything a bit more REAL LIFE. But with here, even the show seems to be a bit real (I hope this does not sound silly)

I think, it is very nice to have her in the apartment, but i would have even more fun with girls like Nora or Elisa. ... They were just perfect. ... Maybe, they could come back some day. :) ... Now, It is time to enjoy Irma stay there. 

Please, let simply all have their opinions. We are not here to make your life enervating. ... Most of us here (including me) are not here to troll people. ... It is not trolling to represent opinions, even if you do not like them.

I hope we see that happen Mr.Box -- I love Nelly too!!!!    Id love to see Nora or Anna -- some of the girls of the past, that ive not seen. Hey i doubted people about Irma, and i ate my words. She's a helluva lot better than you all said. I hope someday Elisa comes back, because she is like Irma to an extent. I hope Elisa doesnt have a problem with alcohol, but if she does i still love her. We all have our problems. Any way guys we should appreciate what we have other than Irma till we have a change in the apartment.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Your baby went to bed because she is tired from having sex and sucking cock all day!   Your baby is a waste of space for the Barcelona apt!!

Wow you never get tired of your own nonsense do you.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL  I'm just not afraid to say what I think!

Yeah but what you 'think' seems to be relentlessly negative, insulting and baiting. You say Rita is a waste of space in the apartment? I say you're a waste of space on this forum

• Upvote 2

Rita is a classy girl, beautiful, sexy, everything we , or anyone could want. Yea i gotta admit she is influenced a LITTLE  because of her friendship with Vika, but other than that -- she's a JEWEL. Tired from sucking cock all day -- what a statement!!!! Lol If she was -- it's from Mikey haha. Had to say that Mike. # Rita has a life outside of RLC -- she isn't our puppet.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yeah but what you 'think' seems to be relentlessly negative, insulting and baiting. You say Rita is a waste of space in the apartment? I say you're a waste of space on this forum

Just as you are for all your blindness of what goes on in the apartment or better yet....out of the apartment!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita is a classy girl, beautiful, sexy, everything we , or anyone could want. Yea i gotta admit she is influenced a LITTLE  because of her friendship with Vika, but other than that -- she's a JEWEL. Tired from sucking cock all day -- what a statement!!!! Lol If she was -- it's from Mikey haha. Had to say that Mike.

He wishes!   So what are you saying about Vika then?   You think Vika don't go out of the apartment to have sex and possibly make some extra money?   You are just as blind as the rest of them if that's the case.

1 minute ago, canito said:

ben i agree hey harley do me a favor and hug these nutz

Hey Canito, do me a favor and get Mikey's dick out of your mouth!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just as you are for all your blindness of what goes on in the apartment or better yet....out of the apartment!

Who gives a shit what happens outside the apartment? Why is that so important to you? Do you think we care what you think? Is it because you can't see any action in the apt that you feel the need to speculate so much? Your negativity does not improve this forum as a place to be, and given the lack of pics and vids we need all the positivity we can get.

• Upvote 2