Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

harley i just love your comments.lol

agree with you 100%

i m tired of all those ready to fight protecting women which they dont know. girls which only they watch naked masturbating fuckin showering and most important

NOT UNDERSTANDING A FUCKING WORD COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS.

i wish i knew how to make a poll how many have you ever met/touched/fuck a russian/ukrainian/romanian woman...

harley go on! i m with you

So you sucking his nuts too,,shame on you man,,,have some fucking dignity for yourself:biggrin::biggrin:

And yes,,you just graduated to the front of the class as being the newest idiot,,congrats,,,you are now ignored,,

You could jump on this pole if you like polls so much,,or is harleys pole still stuck up your ass from last night:biggrin:

And saying harley I'm with you is never a good thing to say around here,,it just makes you look like an idiot,,,and then again,,,dumbasses of a feather flock together,,,,,and stop pretending that you didn't already know harley..did he send for help,,,or is this just one more of his may accounts,,so basically he is talking to,,,and answering his own self,,,HAHAHAHA

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Alright probably best to leave this now in order to prevent the thread getting locked.

On a positive note I'm loving Irma's tan lines. Reckon they need a bit of after-sun rubbed on though. I volunteer

Those tan lines where made when I was face deep in that Kitty last night:heart::heart:

tumblr_n32hx0Qi5Q1tpqy79o1_500.jpg

1 minute ago, mitsoulas33 said:

ben i never saw you offending mike due to his repeated comments about his "wife"

isnt it boring?

if i believe tht girls are "for sell" i m boring?

Mike has contributed more to this forum that the rest of us put together, and still would be if RLC weren't cracking down and banning members. Yes he posts about Rita a lot, but it's done with humour and positivity. Abuse towards the girls breeds abuse between members, and that's not what this forum should be about

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Mike has contributed more to this forum that the rest of us put together, and still would be if RLC weren't cracking down and banning members. Yes he posts about Rita a lot, but it's done with humour and positivity. Abuse towards the girls breeds abuse between members, and that's not what this forum should be about

Ok benfold thank you buddy,,,but like you said earlier,let's go back to talking about these ladies before we get the Squirrel in a wrath:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fighting_94d104_314818.gif

• Upvote 4

Just now, mitsoulas33 said:

mike although i laugh with your comments i dont give a shit if you ignore me.. honestly..

Hey i assure you Mike and i dont agree on everything, but hey most of what he says is TRUE  -- That's why some don't like him. He jus doesn't like LAME  statements that he hears alot. I do too, but until recently ive been too worried that i dont speak my mind.  --- Hey that's changed.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

mike although i laugh with your comments i dont give a shit if you ignore me.. honestly..

Ditto!!

What is the forum about Ben.....everybody laughing and agreeing with each other about every little thing?   I don't think so and no thank you!

mike is a special case... i agree he has posted too many pics and vids

but i dont think i owe him something. i respect him as i respect everybody.

he is the one who thinks tht he is on higher level. look how i spoke abt him and how he does abt me. of course i always laugh with him...oo

and believe me... i could be offensive too

• Upvote 3

This make him not the one who can decide which opinion is allowed and which is not. ... This is a place for fun not a war. :)

Just now, euromike69 said:

... but like you said earlier,let's go back to talking about these ladies before we get the Squirrel in a wrath:biggrin::biggrin:

Good idea. :)

On a positive note -- look at Irma laying there, and doing everything we could want -- outside of having sex right in our eyes lol. Irma is beautiful -- hope this doesnt get to my baby Elisa lol.

• Upvote 1