Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
4 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Not sure that's allowed SOMOHO! Better check on that.

It is not allowed- no personal info pics, etc are allowed

Just now, beaver67 said:

It is not allowed- no personal info pics, etc are allowed

He didnt want it taken down, but it DID get taken down lol --- he was a real ass about the whole thing even after i told him it wasnt allowed.

Guest beaver67
28 minutes ago, canito said:

dont worry foamy or stndcld will remove the link and he will get the bull hammer and get banned,

plus a boot up his ass haha

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

He didnt want it taken down, but it DID get taken down lol --- he was a real ass about the whole thing even after i told him it wasnt allowed.

dreamer some people never learn

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

LookDown.gif

Global Rules

(Applicable to all forums and boards unless otherwise noted)

1) No spamming, posting of illegal content, or posting of hacking tools.

2) No begging for free account information.

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes photographs from VK, FaceBook or professional sites. Share this information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments without explaining yourself. Treat others with respect. People with a history of being obnoxious or trolling will be banned. The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars. The specific rules for this board are at:

And almost anyone respect the forum rules..Rule..No pictures in this post..dozens of pictures in the post..do not attack other members..that happens all the time..and list goes on..

I told him it was against site rules and he said,  "who said. I ask him again nicely to do it, and he said plainly "NO" --- I think thats happen before with him tho.

• Upvote 1

Lol..please guys go read the main rules for this forum and this post..FIRST RULE..do not put pictures or vídeos in here..there is an proper post to it..doesnt this rules count as much as any other?Or rules only aplie to some..

il semble que SOMHO2000 soit ici pour partager des informations privées sur les filles!!! après la guest chez zoya, voilà les photos d'irma!!! même si nous connaissons tous ce lien, et qu'il ne permet pas d'identifier irma, SOMHO2000 n'est ici que pour cela!!! il y a des gens comme cela dans ce monde, qui crache sur les avertissements et les mises en gardes gentilles et correctes, parce qu'il on une vie de merde et un quotient intellectuel limité!!! ils pensent "briller" telle une étoile, de manière éphémère....c'est comme un enfant qui tire la langue aux passants, tant que papa ou maman ne lui met pas une bonne claque, il continu, encore et encore......

it seems that SOMHO2000 be here to share private information about the girls !!! after guest at zoya, that photos of Irma !!! although we all know that link, and it allows not identify irma, SOMHO2000 is only here for that !!! there are people like that in this world, that spits on warnings and guards in kind and correct, because it is a shitty life and a limited IQ !!! they think "shine" like a star, ephemeral way .... it's like a child who pulls the tongue to passersby as mom or dad does not put him a good slap, he continued, again and again .. ....

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

dreamer some people never learn

He had me hot -- i was really pissed when he said NO after i told him the rules -- and then I PM him and he said NO again. Three times and he still was an ass about it, and i was nice about asking him too.

• Upvote 1