Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

I think Ilona will simply fall back into being an extension of her phone and lap top. She will definitely shut down Irma's openness. Irma is unlikely to want to oil up and meditate whilst sharing a room with Ilona. Ilona will continue to be rude and not accept a closed door is a request for privacy. She will burst through doors without knocking, scream and shout and try to dominate every conversation. She is great eye candy but beyond that I would expect nothing. For sure Irma will try to recruit Ilona for massages. Irma certainly loves giving massages to anyone who will let her.

Ilona could become a major fun blocker or MIGHT bring much needed fun to the house of fun with no fun!!!

Irma and iona had lot of fun in the past..massages included..and lot more..and comparing to the other two she its a lot better fit for Irma.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well they already doing better then previous owners..they brought Vika and Rita..and lots just didnt watch the same way this apartment..for exemple Myself..this was my fav house and with both girls in it i just almost didnt watch..just no fun or entertaining to see..now at least there will be lots of laughts..some sexy times..just fun in the house..hope rlc sees What residents are good for businesse and the ones that arent..

No argument from me, I'm just saying that Ilona needs to lose the computer this time.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Irma and iona had lot of fun in the past..massages included..and lot more..and comparing to the other two she its a lot better fit for Irma.

ok but alot of fake stuff too,fake moan during the massage etc...,both play with the cameras,i'm not fan of that,watch the same movie again,i'm not interesting

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

c'est clair,ilona fait parti des plus gamines que j'ai vu dans cet appart même si elle a un joli corps mais çà ne fait pas tout,

je sens que je vais être lassé au bout de 3 jours,on a pas fini de bouffer du laptop avec ilona,je l'ai dit dans un précedent post mais va falloir s'attendre à que des come-back pour cet appart dans le futur,à croire que plus aucunes nouvelles filles veuillent venit ici,je suis pressé que mon abonnement se finisse,y-a plus aucun appart qui m'attire vraiment

Effectivement...

Elles ont toutes un corps magnifique, mais elles sont vraiment ennuyantes 

• Upvote 1