Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

if she found a new spot to use the computer that place being laylas room dont expect to see much of her downstairs anymore the only way you will see her is only if she needs something to eat or drink unless she has her maid layla bring in to her.i guess ilona took over laylas room shes always in there.

THANK YOU!!!! DOCTOR ROBERT FOR YOUR PHOTOS,YOU MAY BE NEW HERE BUT ALREADY YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED A GREAT DEAL TO THIS FORUM,AND I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ALL APPRECIATE IT SIR,YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB THANK YOU!!! :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :woohoo: :welcome: :welcome: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I CAN SEE THAT LAYLA'S ONLY WAY TO GET HER "ROCKS OFF" IS TO LITERALLY GET SOME ROCKS TO PLACE ON HER KITTY.

I WALK AROUND EVERYDAY WITH TWO SOFT ROCKS THAT SHE COULD PLAY WITH,AND PLACE THEM WHERE THESE ROCKS ARE. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

So it looks like Layla is putting stones in her panties... anyone have a clue as to why?

2016-01-2508_23_23-2016-01-25_08-22-03.png

2016-01-2508_26_16-2016-01-25_08-22-03.png

2016-01-2508_26_50-2016-01-25_08-22-03.png

If she plays with Layla, I will get a four hour erection without a blue pill. Oh wait, no I won't, that erection will go down after a while from...... oh, you get the picture!

As long as I really don't have to see the picture. It may be one of those that cannot be unseen.