Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Expectations for this are already to high. I'll just wait and see what happens. But this better not stop Irma from playing hide and seek with her little pink friend.

I think it will be interesting for you all to see if Irma will share her "BOB" with Ilona!   Maybe she will say to Ilona.....look what I got and then in reply Ilona will say, what is it and how does it work, to which Irma will say let me show you lol......I know I'm dreaming here but you never know with Irma :)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD ILONA!!!!

LET THE MOTHERFUCKING FUN BEGIN:heart::heart:

GUYS,,,I TOLD YA,,,BE PATIENT,,AND WAIT,,,,NOW OUR BELOVED IRMA HAS A PLAYMATE LET THE FUN BEGIN:heart::heart: 

tumblr_m7m2213VD71rbp3hfo1_500.gif

People keep saying that there's not much chance anything will happen with them two -- i totally disagree.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

People keep saying that there's not much chance anything will happen with them two -- i totally disagree.

Yeah,,,the people who don't know shit,,,although Irma and Anna kissed,,Ilona is the one that Irma was always in love with,,and the one she always chased down:heart::heart:

:biggrin:

Got to make the big Money,,can't sit on my ass all day like you rich folks.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Yeah,,,the people who don't know shit,,,although Irma and Anna kissed,,Ilona is the one that Irma was always in love with,,and the one she always chased down:heart::heart:

:biggrin:

Got to make the big Money,,can't sit on my ass all day like you rich folks.:biggrin::biggrin:

Guess some people have to eat their words before they really believe what is happening or is gonna happen. -- Believe me ive had to eat my words many times. Its best just to wait and see isnt it Mikey?

mickey i agree ilona wont have to do anything irma will do it for her.i just hope she dont start doing the candle thing in the bath again like before she did it everytime irma and her were in the bath together.not complaining guys just saying.