Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Your are not wrong. Layla could have died or sustained a serious brain injury there. I've had a couple of falls like that but not one the added rotational effect of the slip and I have a piece of bone which protects that back of my head but I was still knocked unconscious. Hopefully the girls, particularly Ilona, will have learnt their lesson.

Well, she definitely got a sore ass after that fall.............the least Ilona could do is massage her ass for a few hours !!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well, she definitely got a sore ass after that fall.............the least Ilona could do is massage her ass for a few hours !!!

i think that would fall under the out of the ordinary column and from what i've seen, that just isn't going to happen, wish it would but we all know it probably won't.  hell they might have done that while the lights were out today for all we know.

They are lucky this Horse Playing didn't cause some serious injury.

sorry for the way I was about this I got upset cause of it and I  was scared for her. to me that was foolish for  that. man like I am always told think b4 u do some 1 can get hurt lucky she may have just hurt her pride.

thats what happends when you have two lazy ass women living together i can imagine if they were to ever get married there house would be like the roach motel cause none of them do anything i think the only one that i seen cleans between them two is layla cause ilona dont do shit but sit on her ass while the other clean.

Who knows with these two, I am so overwhelmed with tonight's entertainment, I may be like Layla and not be able to sleep. I think I would rather watch Zoya in the kitchen working crafts, or even better watch the Italians have another fight. :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: At least the new girl did something under the covers.