Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

20 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

We're not complaining. Just stating what we think about them. We're still watching so we don't think they are that bad. I'm the last person to expect any more than what I'm seeing at the moment.

The unwritten rule for watching RLC. Enjoy what you see at the moment. Do NOT expect or assume that ANYTHING else is going to happen. If and this is a big IF anything happens or comes close to happening. Take it as a one time bonus not to be repeated. 

However, it should be allowed for CC members to video and share that 1 well awaited moment with the members of the forum that wait...day after day....hour after hour....minute after minute, to see something that only happens as a one time bonus!!   I'm not talking about the tenants like M&S or N&B that fuck their brains out on a damn near daily basis.   I'm talking about the so called teasing apartments.....which are in my opinion the only apartments worth watching!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

In other words stncld......I am saying what the rest don't want to!

like what Harley ??????

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO.....they have 30, sometimes 60, and sometimes 90 days to find a replacement.....where do you get off saying this bullshit.   Why do you constantly defend them?  RLC is a bunch of LAZY FUCKS.....plain, pure, and fucking simple!

That's the first comment I've made about RLC. I've never said anything in support of or against RLC. So I don't know where you come up with constantly defending them. But if you think that it's okay with me.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

That's the first comment I've made about RLC. I've never said anything in support of or against RLC. So I don't know where you come up with constantly defending them. But if you think that it's okay with me.

You do it all the time DES.....go back and read your posts.   I'm not going to draw this out into some huge debate here.....just go back and read some of your posts!   You do it by total agreement 90% of the time!   I'm going to bed, I'm homemade enchilada's, worn freaking out!

35 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The ole trust issue LMAOLMAO.....I think that is admiral but way old in this day and time!  That is my whole point!.....the guys that don't want you to share are the same guys that think they know everything and their shit don't stink.   The biggest joke yet!   Apparently, there is absolutely nothing that I could know that you don't know because you sucked your ass up to the right crowd!   I rest my case.....you are one of them!

Scared to go against against the grain   Whatever you want to do Dreamer......build up your own little treasure chest of info about these girls, but don't ever let me hear you talk down to another forum member that is not as nice and smiley and lubed up as yourself to get info that is not factual in the FIRST DAMN PLACE!!!

I like you as a person but I can't stand you as one of them!

not-sure-if-i-should-be-offended-or-laug35d00d580e1e32df793fe60341b512d7.jpg54887060.jpgmy-treasure-chest.jpgea3dcff8ed8e8939d98c96b81f747623.jpgmain020big.jpg

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You do it all the time DES.....go back and read your posts.   I'm not going to draw this out into some huge debate here.....just go back and read some of your posts!   You do it by total agreement 90% of the time!   I'm going to bed, I'm homemade enchilada's, worn freaking out!

Well it looks like the western US it taking over now. lol. Where my west cost at! we actually see nothing or wake up to early or stay up too late, and have to rely on our European and particularly Russian comrades and finally East coast US to give us the breakdown of the day. Good evening all.

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Because it didn't take Ilona long to ware out her welcome.

8 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

like what Harley ??????

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It just seems slow to me considering the previous day there was a quite a few more pages than what today has.

yes it is slow in that respect, but tomorrow is a new day with more to come hahaha