Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, beaver67 said:

yes it is slow in that respect, but tomorrow is a new day with more to come hahaha

With the girls that are in place now should make it a busy weekend unless they happen to leave the apartment for an extended amount of time.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, canito said:

wow thesta who is you post for i never seen you so pissed at knowone?

he is not the only canito

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

With the girls that are in place now should make it a busy weekend unless they happen to leave the apartment for an extended amount of time.

yes- tomorrow is beer Friday- anything goes hahaha

1 hour ago, canito said:

hi friends.i dont believe it i just woke up and go on here and see people complaining about pics being posted here.well im not complaining but the general chat has always been like this since stndcld started this cc members always used to post pics here and on the pic.thread as long as it goes along with the topic on hand its perfectly alright.if it wasnt the mods and administrators would of banned the pic or person who posted the pic.plus i always thought that cc members that been here since day one like stndcld,tbg,foamy,snaky,mickey,hope and a few more members that are old school here had priority in what they post but i guess i was wrong no offence to anyone just that,thats what i thought.if they were here that long since day one they had priorities on what they post.

What!?you always thinked older cc members had priority in What they post!?Older members or newer members ALL have the same rights..makes no sense put any cc above another..man canito your post its unbeliable..anyone its above anyone..even if somethimes some seem to be treated like dat..BUT they shouldnt!Didnt your registration been equal to any other?Didnt you paid the year membership?Or even if you arent premium..all equal in here..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hope so cause that's my time to watch. But if not oh well..

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What!?you always thinked older cc members had priority in What they post!?Older members or newer members ALL have the same rights..makes no sense put any cc above another..man canito your post its unbeliable..anyone its above anyone..even if somethimes some seem to be treated like dat..BUT they shouldnt!Didnt your registration been equal to any other?Didnt you paid the year membership?Or even if you arent premium..all equal in here..

ze thats what i thought when i first wrote it then it was explained to me in a message.i know everyone is equal but thats what i thought sorry if my post upset you its all cleared up now,.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, canito said:

ze thats what i thought when i first wrote it then it was explained to me in a message.i know everyone is equal but thats what i thought sorry if my post upset you its all cleared up now,.

Hope you changed dat ideia..at any forum,being cam caps or any other an member shouldnt be treated superior than other..the forum rules are exactly the same to all.But somethimes Indeed seems some are treated with previlegies..but dat shouldnt happen..cheers canito.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope you changed dat ideia..at any forum,being cam caps or any other an member shouldnt be treated superior than other..the forum rules are exactly the same to all.But somethimes Indeed seems some are treated with previlegies..but dat shouldnt happen..cheers canito.

got-privilege.jpg?w=405&h=405article-1276616526959-0a0b26e3000005dc-7050b3f04df7ad315329913ce3f1bb786d25132-w

2 hours ago, mitsoulas33 said:

omg...if i m brave enough? u kidding me right?

anyway. meant tht i think you are very nice and polite living in your own perfect world and you believe very easy what they give you "confidentialy"

thats what i meant kiddo,

Thanks that's me lol  -- I try and look on the good side of everyone. Im not upset i was jus asking what you meant lol.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Slow Day only 27 pages today.

Yesterday this thread hits over 50 pages of posts. That's a lot of reading for a guy who is primary language is not english. Of course I could always use the translator but what can I say I'm one lazy motherf*cker plus even if english is not my primary language I do understand what you guys type, I'm not saying I read every posts of everyone, there's some posts that it is more interested than others, like example: ''This girl has lost her comb in the floor'' I would totally skip it or ''Kamila's Teddy Bear is staring at me and it's freaking me out!'' EVEN if it aint in the same section of the forum I swear I will quote this person and I will say me too! , like at this point if you are reading this post of mine there is no point of reading it. I mean the girls are sleeping and nothing is going on in the apartment, this is what I was trying to say earlier yesterday, there's good info and there's info you are tend to just ignore because no offense, I certainly believe this is how this thread has reached 383 pages, and tomorrow it might and will certainly hit 400 pages. It is not boring, if it was I would only skip every posts of every and hit the last posts of the last person who posted on this thread. Now since I've missed everything in this apartment today I certainly hope something will happen with Leora today.. So I can still blame her when I will see a .gif of Mike and staring at it.

• Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

not-sure-if-i-should-be-offended-or-laug35d00d580e1e32df793fe60341b512d7.jpg54887060.jpgmy-treasure-chest.jpgea3dcff8ed8e8939d98c96b81f747623.jpgmain020big.jpgin

42 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

not-sure-if-i-should-be-offended-or-laug35d00d580e1e32df793fe60341b512d7.jpg54887060.jpgmy-treasure-chest.jpgea3dcff8ed8e8939d98c96b81f747623.jpgmain020big.jpg

There is this little thing called loyalty, and trust fellas. If someone tells me something in private --- it will stay private. That isnt sucking up!!!!!!!!!  Cant believe you think im that way ----- If i trust someone i will tell them. Sometimes the girls dont want certain info out to the public. --- Why is that sucking up to anyone.Lol because it's not.What if i put something on here that i knnow they dont want me to --- im violating their trust in me. I love this site, but im not gonna say or do anything they dont want me to do. Suck up ------ what a joke!!!!!!!! Im noit mad i jus dont know why anyone would believe that i do ---- im jus loyal to who told me not to put something out to public lol. ----- That's common sense and loyaltiy. If i trust soomeone i will tell  them -- i dont wanna get in trouble telling something they dont want me to tell. Thats not sucking up to anyone.

• Upvote 1