Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Finalyyy..one of the boring duo seems to be preparing to leave..lets see when the other one does the same..good day for barça apartment.RLC please dont bring Vika back for an second round..

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Kabester said:

Pas besoin d'être désolés je t'ai même complimenté! En passant j'ai écris Cordo au lieu de Corbo tu m'excuseras :)

I'm in the same boat as you Ze, it is nice and I do understand what you mean, sometimes people can read your posts and think you've said something and you didn't mean to say it that way.. But I guess it's part of the game man. 

Indeed kabester..somethimes i want to write something in english but the right word just dont come up..but your english seems fine.Neither you or me Born in english language countries..so its great to understand most of it etc.

This Vika..brought dude Fidel to rlc viewers for long days..she demanded the other girls to not walk arround the way they wanted,nude or not..and besides all that..to me she wasnt an funny or entertaining rlc resident to fallow no cams..so very Glad with this day.Will not miss her a little.I could had been polite and correct and sayed that she was Nice and gived a lot to rlc..but hey..my opinion regard her its the same sinse day one..go Vika and dont comeback.

• Upvote 1

THIS WILL BE REALLY AN INTERESTING THING TO SEE AS TO WHO WILL GET THE ROOM THAT VIKA IS IN RIGHT NOW,,,I'M NOT REALLY SURE IF RITA IS GONNA WANNA BE BOTHERED WITH MOVING HER STUFF FOR THE SECOND TIME.

AND ILONA BEING WHO SHE IS MAY WANT THAT ROOM FOR HERSELF,,BUT THEN AGAIN SHE NEVER MOVED IN THERE THE LAST TIME WHEN SHE HAD THE CHANCE,,SHE STAYED IN RITA'S ROOM AND LET IRMA HAVE THE BIG ROOM.

SO MOST LIKELY IT MAY BE IRMA MOVING BACK INTO HER OLD ROOM,,,,I GUESS WE ALL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
39 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

THIS WILL BE REALLY AN INTERESTING THING TO SEE AS TO WHO WILL GET THE ROOM THAT VIKA IS IN RIGHT NOW,,,I'M NOT REALLY SURE IF RITA IS GONNA WANNA BE BOTHERED WITH MOVING HER STUFF FOR THE SECOND TIME.

AND ILONA BEING WHO SHE IS MAY WANT THAT ROOM FOR HERSELF,,BUT THEN AGAIN SHE NEVER MOVED IN THERE THE LAST TIME WHEN SHE HAD THE CHANCE,,SHE STAYED IN RITA'S ROOM AND LET IRMA HAVE THE BIG ROOM.

SO MOST LIKELY IT MAY BE IRMA MOVING BACK INTO HER OLD ROOM,,,,I GUESS WE ALL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE:biggrin::biggrin:

we will wait and see, but I think Irma will move to her old room also

Guest beaver67
52 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This Vika..brought dude Fidel to rlc viewers for long days..she demanded the other girls to not walk arround the way they wanted,nude or not..and besides all that..to me she wasnt an funny or entertaining rlc resident to fallow no cams..so very Glad with this day.Will not miss her a little.I could had been polite and correct and sayed that she was Nice and gived a lot to rlc..but hey..my opinion regard her its the same sinse day one..go Vika and dont comeback.

Ze- the only thing she brought to this apartment was Fidel, which was a bad move on her part. She did not contribute to this apartment at all, and I believe that the combination of the two the ratings fell for this apartment. just expressing my thoughts

10 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Sorry i not sugarbonnie. There are other member on here no who i am and i not like very much on here. yesterday i was asking when i send a reply or chat most of the time it would log me out and delete my post or chat or reply. I not trying to send any Photo. I just trying to chat and it log me out when i try to send it. Can any one help me with this

Foamy here: I'll check out the problem and PM you.

Doe you use any other programs that clears out Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History from your computer.  Programs like Ccleaner that clean junk files and Cache from a computer will erase things from your computer that is not deemed savable unless you set the program not to clean certain items. If you are using a program as such then you have to go into the option settings and in the Cookie Entry Column have it save the Cookie of Cam Caps. That way when the program runs the cleaning process the Cookie for Cam Caps will not get removed and that should prevent you from being logged out of the system.