Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

What's more exciting than 2 lesbians going at it,well two girls who aren't lesbians but are curious,you know like college coeds,straight girls that experiment and are curious are way hotter to watch.As you can see nobody watches the lesbian apartments but they sure do watch this one,The excitement for us comes from the will they won't they day every day,with lesbians you are guaranteed the girl on girl thing,but we keep waiting day after day for these two to get to the licking :yeahbaby:

I agree ! The excitement is in the chase.  Once they start the pussy eating, it becomes just another lesbian apartment .

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I wonder what happens when Ilona returns ; do they divide Irma between the 2 of them >>>LOL

Irma does not take much space, I'm sure all of three can fit in a bed.

Of course as long as Ilona does not take her laptop with her.

..unfortunately she will take it so it won't happen.

What's more exciting than 2 lesbians going at it,well two girls who aren't lesbians but are curious,you know like college coeds,straight girls that experiment and are curious are way hotter to watch.As you can see nobody watches the lesbian apartments but they sure do watch this one,The excitement for us comes from the will they won't day every day,with lesbians you are guaranteed the girl on girl thing,but we keep waiting day after day for these two to get to the licking :yeahbaby:

Why don't you ask them about it

:lmao: :lmao:

I absolutely waiting :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

What's more exciting than 2 lesbians going at it,well two girls who aren't lesbians but are curious,you know like college coeds,straight girls that experiment and are curious are way hotter to watch.As you can see nobody watches the lesbian apartments but they sure do watch this one,The excitement for us comes from the will they won't they day every day,with lesbians you are guaranteed the girl on girl thing,but we keep waiting day after day for these two to get to the licking :yeahbaby:

I absolutely waiting :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Of course they could fool us and just kiss, feel and play around ; I don't think either one is pure Lesbian, but as stated they love to experiment and besides......................they are very horny ! I could watch them all day - especially Irma and her big tittes and beautiful honey pot !

i dont care if they go at it or not one of my fantasies already came threw what would be hot is to see irma masturbate while anna plays with her titties or sucks on them.and then they both get down with a mutual masturbation session that for me would be amazing or have anna give irma a massage like irma gave anna.but like i said its only a fantasy.

I've been looking in off and on the last few hours. Something I'm really liking about these two is they actually talk to each other. So many of the others just sit around like bumps on a log. Looking in this afternoon has been pleasant to see. And I'm guessing they both understand English because some of the TV they are watching is in English. Either way this apartment has been the best we've seen in awhile. At least to me.

(Helemaal mee eens Mike) Totally agree with you. Knowing these two young ladies are NOT lesbians but just trying and daring each other results in extra excitement. That's what's keeps us "comming"(back)

Thanks neighbour Mike for all the beautiful work you deliver day after day! Ik kan dat erg waarderen! ( je kan dit toch lezen als Belg hoop ik? :-) )

No problem my friend PAULOFSKY I love your contributions too my friend. :welcome: :hi: :clap: :clap:

(Helemaal mee eens Mike) Totally agree with you. Knowing these two young ladies are NOT lesbians but just trying and daring each other results in extra excitement. That's what's keeps us "comming"(back)

Thanks neighbour Mike for all the beautiful work you deliver day after day! Ik kan dat erg waarderen! ( je kan dit toch lezen als Belg hoop ik? :-) )

3 ans de rlc, avec des dizaines de participantes, et je t'assure qu'il y a plus excitant que de regarder deux ou 3 filles bouger leur cul sur un twerk vulgaire en regardant la caméra!!! tu n'as pas connu les merveilleux seins de lora, que nous attendions tous les matins à l'aube, ni les soirées de alina qui devenaient de plus en plus chaudes!!! je ne parle même pas de la sensualité de nora, du charme d'alisa, de la simplicité de rita, des belles tenues d'angelà, du charme incroyable de katya ou des danses sensuelles de Monica!!! ici et maintenant, que de la vulgarité sans charme, pour relancer l'audience!!!

Rlc 3 years, with dozens of participants, and I assure you that there is more exciting than watching two or three girls move their ass on a vulgar twerk looking at the camera !!! you have not experienced the wonderful breasts lora, we waited every morning at dawn, or the evenings of alina which became increasingly hot !!! I'm not even talking about the nora sensuality, alisa of charm, simplicity rita, beautiful outfits Angela, incredible charm katya or sensual dances Monica !!! here and now, that vulgarity charmless, to revive the audience !!! :no: :no: :trashcomputer: