Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I've been following this site for a little over one year and RLC anything anymore. Although I try to get with me mostly live, I am very grateful that you put out video and photos guys. (although I was blocked three times, it seems like they have my IP address, So therefore I have stopped posting, although I take up a lot).

Thank you and happy new year  :clap: :clap:

(so you get to have Excuse my bad English google)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

This is my comment and thanks for a picture

The picture concerned is reply no 174 in the thread entitled "Pictures - January 2016" which has not been split yet, so has no split number, which for the avoidance of any doubt, now or following any such split and consequential re-naming, which may or may not occur, was posted by toshi00 at 05:41:31 AM on a date which is currently shown as 'today' but which will change to a date at some point in the future

My comment and thanks for the picture, assuming you can (be bothered to) identify it are as follows:

"Thanks toshi00, nice pic"

There now. That's much better than having all that untidy text in the pictures thread. Much clearer. a place for everything and everything in its place (eyes rolling in head, teeth clenched so tightly the enamel starts to crack)

Ilona is very young and not mature, but she is a beautiful woman. I get the impression she is still a virgin. With regard to Irma... she is a beauty. Frankly, I don't understand how anyone can resist her. She is very passionate and I would imagine a great kisser. I think she is bisexual.

If Anna or Ilona have any tendencies toward the lesbian side she would be a wonderful lover.

Ilona is downstairs, but where are the other girls ?

Since you're not supposed to say anything in the picture thread without a picture, I'll try too aswer you here.

Anna is hiding in her room, sitting on the chair under camera 9. Irma I'm not shure of, but believe she's in the laundrey room. The door is closed, and there's light under the door.

Last I saw of her see whent upstairs in her underwear, but was away from a few minutes so didn't she where she went.

Every once in a while she walks around the apartment completely naked.  I don't mind her.  Everyone has their own likings.

I understand watching her working on her computer is boring but we cannot really blame her for that. She does her job very seriously and it's not a bad thing at all (except for the viewers of course). Outside her "long working hours", she can be fun and entertaining. Watching her interacting with the other girls is quite enjoyable. She's often the first one to joke and trying to have a good laugh with the other girls. Unfortunately those moments are too rare.