Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Ok Guys, please tell me how we know she is working? I think mosy of the time she is on VK talking to her friends back home. If she is not doing that she is surfing model site, Just my opinion !!!

I think she does a fair amount of work, but certainly not all day long. She is spending a good deal of time just doing other things on that laptop that she likes in my opinion. She doesn't seem to have any interests outside of that laptop and her phone. She should interact more and have some fun with people who are actually physically there. She almost never leaves the apartment when she is in Barcelona. That's hard to believe in a "party" city like that.

Just my opinion. But, I think she's way too young to spend that much time cooped up inside.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

IRMA ABOUT TO GIVE ILONA A MASSAGE AND ANNA DOWNSTAIRS LOOKING PISSED AS FUCK :dwarf: :dwarf:

AND ILONA IS STILL ON HER FUCKING LAPTOP DURING THE MASSAGE :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

Either pissed off or bored. Maybe both. How much longer does Ilona have?

IRMA ABOUT TO GIVE ILONA A MASSAGE AND ANNA DOWNSTAIRS LOOKING PISSED AS FUCK :dwarf: :dwarf:

AND ILONA IS STILL ON HER FUCKING LAPTOP DURING THE MASSAGE :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

That is a deliberate power action to show Irma she is 'Top Dog' and in control.

>:(

I DON'T KNOW BUT I THINK THAT HERE ARE GOIG TO BE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE HERE THAT WILL BE GLAD TO SEE HER AND HER LAPTOP LEAVE

AND FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T SEE,THIS ONE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE FROM THE OTHER MASSAGE,BORING IN COMPARISON,YOU'RE NOT MISSING SHIT :haha: :haha:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Either pissed off or bored. Maybe both. How much longer does Ilona have?

There is no more reason to Watch this apt. anymore we all know the triangle:  Anna wants Irma--Irma wants Ilona--iLONA wants her laptop.  no more fun here just betrayal and not even an ounce of friendship or loyalty.  Might as well Watch the cats in Maya's apt.