Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

If Ilona doesn't masturbate tonight its the surest sign to me that she's just doing her bare minimum duty as a cam girl...  Contrast what happened here against how Anna was reacting on NYE.  Anna was grinding her hips uncontrollably and stroking Irma all over.  It's too bad she returned as quick as she did from her trip.  I think Tonight would have been a big night for Irma and Anna.  Just my 2 cents

Firstly. Thanks to all the posters for the many vids and pictures they are very much appreciated!

There is already enough speculating here but here goes more: I believe Irma is a masseuse. She has been doing them for the girls every since she got there. I noticed that she never goes too far sexually. ie.. no touching their vag. Add a little wine and things went a little father on New Years, till Anna couldn't perform for the crowd. Even then Irma didn't fully commit.

Sometimes a massage is just a massage.. unfortunately!

Firstly. Thanks to all the posters for the many vids and pictures they are very much appreciated!

There is already enough speculating here but here goes more: I believe Irma is a masseuse. She has been doing them for the girls every since she got there. I noticed that she never goes too far sexually. ie.. no touching their vag. Add a little wine and things went a little father on New Years, till Anna couldn't perform for the crowd. Even then Irma didn't fully commit.

I think that is a very fair point and would answer a lot of the speculation going on.....

Ape:  Thats actually a very good thesis. 

A BIG THANK YOU TO K.LANE FOR GIVING US THIS AMAZING PHOTO,YOU ARE THE MAN SIR!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

IRMA GOT THOSE MIRACLE BOOBS THAT WORKS WONDERS ON THESE GIRLS AND ON  MIKEY :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :drool: :drool:

Bild_2016_01_04_02_27_29_361.jpg

I'm not sure how many masseuse's prepare their own body with oil and then massage only in panties! Well maybe lots do but only if they offer 'extras' at additional cost!!!

I think Irma uses the massages as a sexual, well maybe sensual, aid maybe hoping for some real sexual contact. The problem is both parties have to be up for it for anything outright sexual to occur.

In my opinion Ilona is nowhere near prepared to go further, especially not on camera. She sees it as fun and rather amusing and as a bonus gets to feel a pair of breasts the size of which she can only dream! Ilona is fascinated by the amount of bounce Irma gets from her breasts and how much they weigh rather than seeing them as sexual attractions.

Poor Anna on the other hand shocked me on New Years night when she appeared to be prepared to go 'all the way'. In my opinion it was Irma who missed the chance rather than Anna resisting. Unfortunate timing played a part in that the very moment Irma removed her panties Anna had to go to the toilet. The moment was blown!

As to whether anything 'full on' will ever occur I'm not sure. Someone or something will have to create a 'moment', a spark that will ignite the situation. That think is usually excessive drink!!!

As for all the speculation over whether the management at RLC manufacture or direct the storylines as if the girls are part of a soap opera I find such a notion ridiculous. Does anyone really think all the members of RLC are waiting for instructions as to what to do on Monday morning or Monday afternoon or a week on Wednesday!!

Surely we have to accept that RLC is not real in that apartments don't all have numerous cameras monitoring every move and showing the world the most intimate part of each participants life. BUT it is the best any of we voyeurs are going to get. It keeps me off the streets and makes sure i don't need to keep looking over my neighbors fence in the hope of catching a glimpse of tit!!! I don't really do that of course I'm just illustrating a point!!!!