Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, marco said:

if he had not seen the massage anna you could give reason thestarider. I do not know if irma be straight or bisexual, but if you've seen that can play. 

Irma would happily go all the way with another girl if she had someone willing. Irma and Danaya, that would be the dream combination!

• Upvote 4

il y a 1 minute, van the man a dit :

Ilona is a rather unpleasant girl. Self centred for sure. Oblivious to other people or their needs. She most definitely doesn't want any sexual relationship with any of the girls. The massages might make a few viewers hot but it leaves Ilona stone cold!

ilona take once again her old and bad habits. She doesn't look about Irma attemps, and had stop to look Irma after massage and as always prefer laptop and ignore all around. Irma have seen that, and as Ilona doesnt want to talk or done other things (except watch his fucking laptop), she return in her own room, seems disapointed. Ilona is definitly not my favorite. Ilona have finally the same bad behaviour like before. Irma should more talk with Rita, that will be more interesting

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

NONE OF US HAVE TO SPEAK RUSSIAN TO UNDERSTAND BASIC BODY LANGUAGE,,,AND I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU FOLKS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAW IN IRMA'S BODY LANGUAGE JUST NOW,,,,,I READ,,SEXUAL FRUSTRATION,DISAPPOINTMENT,A LITTLE SADNESS,,AND MAYBE REGRET OF GIVING AN UNGRATEFUL PERSON A MASSAGE.

tumblr_nkv8mhPtIo1rgsmwio1_400.gif

I don't know if I saw sexual frustration but Ilona could have been a little grateful. She seems all bubbly and smiles before but afterward it is like "ok you may leave now."

• Upvote 3