Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Man why cant just Rita leave and its done!?The others leaved without big problems but i have to keep seing this girl in house why?keep with your life and studies outside rlc..specialy Barcelona apartment its an place for fun and cool moments..you didnt give anything of that.Bye bye!!

Personally, I think Rita deserves the traditional CC sweet good bye.

I'd post it myself, but I feel that the fearless leader of the Rita Fan Club should do the honors.

My condolences to the Rita lovers on CC.  These things happen.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Man why cant just Rita leave and its done!?The others leaved without big problems but i have to keep seing this girl in house why?keep with your life and studies outside rlc..specialy Barcelona apartment its an place for fun and cool moments..you didnt give anything of that.Bye bye!!

Exactly Rita is too good for this project  Ze!!!!

The traditional first night out for Polya, must meet the powers that be. Poor Rita looks a little out of place, The most Ravishing Rita will be missed by so many:heart: so now we will leave adulthood and return to school girl childish ways again, I have been enjoying the more mature Ilona, it would be nice if she would continue to act her age, since she is 4 years older than any of the other tenants. 

I suppose there will more of the stupid body painting, and titty grabbing shit. Man I see that in backyard with the high school kids out there swimming. Come on Polya please don't be like Ilona and be more like the classiest woman since our QUEEN the most Ravishing Rita. 

This apartment needs a touch of class. I am counting on you Irma and Polya to keep that crazy, zany, Ilona in check please.

• Upvote 3