Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 hours ago, clivebb said:

ilona look happy with the new girl and the departure of rita,she was a parasite on this appartment,now let's enjoy with the 3 girls and have some fun together.

rita can sleep on balcony for this night and left tomorrow,bye

Clivebb you have no respect for both the girls of rlc and the members of CC. Each girls on RLC deserve respect.

3 hours ago, clivebb said:

yes,i was talking about rita when i said she was a parasite here not irma,look now ilona have more energy and super happy with the new girl,the problem was rita in this appartment

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, albacore said:

So are you trying to tell people here that some of the girls in RLC are your REAL friends?  If not then who are your REAL friends?

Not saying anything. Just saying when someone says bad things about someone i love very much -- no matter here on RLC or where -- it bothers me. -- Is it so far fetched to think that its possible that i know someone here -- or someone else does.  --  These girls arent celebrities so why is it so unreal someone of us know them?? --- Our profiles sure arent always what they appear to be. --- Again i apologize for being so combative. I jus like to talk against someone who bashes someone i love.

5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Ok Ze so it wouldnt hurt you to hear bad things said about someone you love that may be in your life?? Gotcha buddy -- does me lol. ----  End of this story!!! Im waiving my flag of defeat lol. 

Man if i feel truly pain and hurt because someone sayed something negative about any rlc girl i totaly would feel that something not working good..Sorry thats my opinon..i mean i love football..big fan of cr7..milions say terrible things about him..and i just dont cair..rlc its not your life..neither any residents are personal friends..you can like them..not like them..and its all correct.

1 hour ago, albacore said:

I only first saw this about a week ago (not here).  I was under the impression it was fairly new and taken at the time I saw it. So my impression is that it was current to about a week.

I saw it from the link that was posted.

il y a une heure, Thorhart a dit :

vous faites cela tout le temps corbo

vous êtes un membre très bien renseigné pour connaître l'Instagram de nora!!! ceux qui le connaissent se compte sur les doigts d'une seule main!!! cela veut dire que même si votre pseudo est inconnu, votre personne ne doit pas l'être!!! par contre, pouvez-vous donner les liens ou je partage des photos privées et interdites sur camcaps ou ailleurs svp? il m'arrive d'utiliser une silhouette détourée pour mes montages, mais jamais la photo originale!! si vous ne pouvez pas, taisez vous!!!

Guest beaver67
16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes she did Spoon

thes- not doubting you but I thought someone posted Ilona came back alone, and since Ilona has been back have not seen her- is she hiding hahahaha

1 hour ago, Frankster said:

Did anybody else catch that Ilona actually knocked before going into Irmas room (After she put on the black top).

That might be the first time...

There goes the mirror cover again.  Its like the dark ages

I'm really happy that there are no major disagreements going on in this tread. It used to be that if a girl left, everybody would flip out, and when a new girl arrived, everybody would fight over her. I hope the new tenant is happy with her RLC situation and gets comfortable with our idle speculation and constant chatter about her.

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm really happy that there are no major disagreements going on in this tread. It used to be that if a girl left, everybody would flip out, and when a new girl arrived, everybody would fight over her. I hope the new tenant is happy with her RLC situation and gets comfortable with our idle speculation and constant chatter about her.

foamy- how can we fight over someone that we all have briefly seen, and poof- she is gone with the wind :biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

But that comparation makes any sense?I would never call anything bad to an person of your family..because i dont know them so nothing gives me the right to say anything about them.THIS IS RLC,this girls,mens etc are not family of any cc user(most problably).They all are emploers of rlc and we clients..when we complain..good or bad its about "rlc Rita","rlc Irma" etc..and anyone shouldnt feel in the power or superior to the others to defend them like they are family and very close..and in the process calling all sort of bad thing to cc users.I like a Irma,Dasha and if people say bad thing about them i respect it and will only max gives my argumenta why i like them..

Ze you would defend them.