Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

16 hours ago, beaver67 said:

Ze- both of them disgust me- curly is very self- centered, and butch- I just can't stand to see. They always pick on blue, and why she puts up with it is beyond me- both C & S are of no value, and contribute absolutely nothing ( except arguing and fighting) to RLC/CC, they need to be replaced- just expressing myself

Couldnt agree more with you beaver,but i like a lot blue..so i wouldnt like the apartment to exit rlc..What i Really would like it was both c&s to leave and the apartment be for blue and her adventures,bet it would be viewed a lot more.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Man i was badly spoiled by the weekend at s&m..soo good..now rlc seems more boring hehe.I know problably the last weekend dont gona repeat..but would like to see more weekends like that.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Irma seem sad today:(,Really hope isnt nothing major and she gets better soon.

She's crying again for some reason. Im zoomed down to tub level and you can see it plainly. -- Hope it isnt bad either -- whatever it is.

21 hours ago, Noldus said:

other than me who reacted to that Ilona and Polya not talked after they came home tonight?

Ilona has been busy with mobile constantly and now she dressed wearing a top for a video call from the laundry room.

Excellent formulation. :biggrin:

And at the bottom was naked?

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

She's crying again for some reason. Im zoomed down to tub level and you can see it plainly. -- Hope it isnt bad either -- whatever it is.

Definitely not happy. I don't want to seem critical when somebody is in distress, but she's wasting a fuckload of water for no good reason which irritates me.