Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I said a long time ago that RLC should provide toys to the girls and if the girls wanted to use them or not it was up to them.   I guess RLC has finally wised up!   However, don't expect to see any of it out in the open like you did with Elisa......just a guess on my part though.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Could be you never know hahaha

that's for sure- have you noticed how hard Ilona's nipples are ?????? maybe she is excited haha

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I said a long time ago that RLC should provide toys to the girls and if the girls wanted to use them or not it was up to them.   I guess RLC has finally wised up!   However, don't expect to see any of it out in the open like you did with Elisa......just a guess on my part though.

you never know Harley- we will have to wait and see hahaha

Guest beaver67
Just now, maxfactor said:

Ben Wa Balls for those of us in NA

got max- couldn't think of the name fast enough- thanks

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

you never know Harley- we will have to wait and see hahaha

I'll make a deal with you beaver,  the first time that one of them use their new toy in the open, you let me know and I will subscribe to RLC for one month.  You will have to PM me a picture of the girl using it for proof.  Do we have a deal?

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll make a deal with you beaver,  the first time that one of them use their new toy in the open, you let me know and I will subscribe to RLC for one month.  You will have to PM me a picture of the girl using it for proof.  Do we have a deal?

yes we do, but know neither of us is holding our breath HAHAHAHAHA

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Spoon said:

If they bought them together they should try them out together. Right? :biggrin:

exactly spoon- this place would go insane for sure haha