Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hey guys, missed everything today, going shopping. How is everything? Same old?

Thank DES, Upndown for your extra girl picks. How about yours, Book, Canito, Thesta?

We are almost complete with girls, need about 12 more. Then I will ask you guys for describing characteristics of the girls, you know funny or poignant stuff.

I don't really want to wade into all this bash on Ilona stuff, but I have a couple of thoughts. First, I think Ilona is here a long time because she can recruit girls. Second, how she is capable of this I do not know since she is very immature. Third, let us not forget that although we may want to see the girls in a quivering pile of female flesh, they aren't ours to command. Ilona obviously does not want a girl to play with her pussy, plain and simple. Tits are ok. If Kami who basically "loved" Kristy would not let her do it, then Ilona will not do it with these girls. She likes some of the girls (Irma the most), but not enough.

I hate to be the cynic here, although since dfCcap hasn't been here the role is available (well StnCld also does a good job), but Ilona lets some stuff happen because it attracts the customers (us), but draws the line. Maybe Danaya would do it but Ilona won't.

mr1010 i like your post and respect it.but im not just getting at the pussy play im getting at being social not only talk to them and show them stuff of your laptop and phone i mean have a full conversation dame anna and irma would talk for hours until ilona would come and interfere.kami and kristy played for us but also hung out and talked about alot of things i couldnt understand them but at least they had conversations.ilona doesnt do anything fun to keep the girls interested in staying or nothing.thats all im trying to say.beside this how was your day mr1010?

I am thinking of starting a special All Girls Apartment Olden Days site that takes place in a remote forest where there is no cell service, electricity, or clothing allowed. Sort of a "rough it" 19th Century version of RLC. The only thing electrical would be the batteries for the girl's adult toys. The cameras would be powered entirely by the sexual frustration of CC members, with the excess 90K megawatts sold to the grid to recover costs of the project. Easy money and more enticing views... :P 8)

(((((((((((((((((NEWS FLASH)))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((NEWS FLASH))))))))))))))))))))                                                 

RLC  presented by CC NEWS

Party at Carla's and Mario's. Big time drunk coming. Pretty Ladies playing Drinking games. Lots of whiskey.

Horny Guys watch gorgeous girls get drunk and talk them into playing strip poker.

Horny girls doing erotic dancing nude and live.

Huge Orgy planned to go on until daylight

Guaranteed to have fun unlike the sponsors at the girls apartment

No computers,No I-pads, just people socializing, it's simply amazing

This message was brought to you by NEW ELECTRONICS EROTICISM CORPORATION A Division Of Apple Electronics Corp

That is all

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

THE ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS WOULD OVERHEAT AND OVERLOAD WITH THE AMOUNT OF BUILT UP FRUSTRATIONS THAT WE ALL HAVE ACCUMULATED OVER TIME,,,ALL THE  :BS: WE HAVE TO ENDURE WITH THIS :trashcomputer: ADDICT NAMED ILONA

I am thinking of starting a special All Girls Apartment Olden Days site that takes place in a remote forest where there is no cell service, electricity, or clothing allowed. Sort of a "rough it" 19th Century version of RLC. The only thing electrical would be the batteries for the girl's adult toys. The cameras would be powered entirely by the sexual frustration of CC members, with the excess 90K megawatts sold to the grid to recover costs of the project. Easy money and more enticing views... :P 8)

Hey, Foamy. Do you think Ilona will submit to those terms????

Oh, I have to check out Thesta's party. Thesta, your place with Carla and friends? I'll bring the booze. Mikey can bring the girls' toys! Where do you live again? Actually, not sure the wife will go for me going. Take lots of pics and be prepared to regale us with your exploits, Thesta, Mikey, others!

il est difficile de comprendre, que pour beaucoup de membres cc, si vous mettez 2 filles dans un appartement, la seule préoccupation est de savoir quand elles vont avoir des rapports lesbiens, ou pourquoi elles ne se mangent pas la chatte immédiatement!!!! il y a des gars qui pensent que toutes les femmes du monde sont lesbiennes, et qu'il suffit de les mettre sur un canapé pour qu'elle aient l'envie irrésistible de se fourrer la langue entre les cuisses!!!!! alors on analyse chaque geste, chaque regard, chaque sourire, en se faisant des films!!!  ces filles sont des amies, qui jouent avec les caméras, c'est tout!!!

it is difficult to understand that for many Member cc, if you put two girls in an apartment, the only concern is to know when they will have lesbians reports, or why they do not eat pussy immediately !!!! there are guys who think all women are lesbians of the world, and he just put them on a couch she had the urge to cram between the thighs language !!!!! then analyzing every gesture, every look, every smile, by making movies !!! these girls are friends, playing with the cameras, that's all !!! :idk: :idk:

I DON'T KNOW WHO IS GONNA END UP WITH THE BIGGER BLUE BALLS TODAY,,,DANAYA WHO'S NOT GETTING ANY LOVE FROM ILONA,NELLY'S GUEST WHO CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE PUSSY ENTRANCE,OR MIKEY WATCHING THEM ALL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Hey, Foamy. Do you think Ilona will submit to those terms????

Oh, I have to check out Thesta's party. Thesta, your place with Carla and friends? I'll bring the booze. Mikey can bring the girls' toys! Where do you live again? Actually, not sure the wife will go for me going. Take lots of pics and be prepared to regale us with your exploits, Thesta, Mikey, others!

I know I am getting blue balls watching Danaya and Ilona, comparing boobs. Sorry, Ilona, Danaya beats you "hands" down. That body of Danaya is to kill for!

And Nelly's friends, under the covers now. I remember this guy has had trouble getting it up before. You just have to not drink too much, guy!