Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

if instead of a whore would call em prostitutes or at least professionals? would it make you feel better?

also i d like to mention tht i call THEM what i call them (i said "if i call the whores"). you call ME whatever u call me

i m not disrespectful to them. if am you are not the one to judge. i m not disrespectfull to you. i can be

anyway, have you travelled to their countries? have you ever related to girls/women from those countries? just curious..

u have to solve your testosteron issues my friend..

anyway i m glad i make you laugh although you PERSONALY make me sad and ashamed cause there are men like you... (i can be disrespectful)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

46 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So then mits you must like to be called a cocksucker then LMAO........ oh that is right you don't give a shit. so it doesn't matter what people say. so neither should the tenants of RLC.

if instead of a whore would call em prostitutes or at least professionals? would it make you feel better?

also i d like to mention tht i call THEM what i call them (i said "if i call the whores"). you call ME whatever u call me

i m not disrespectful to them. if am you are not the one to judge. i m not disrespectfull to you. i can be

anyway, have you travelled to their countries? have you ever related to girls/women from those countries? just curious..

anyway i m glad i make you laugh although you PERSONALY make me sad and ashamed cause there are men like you... (i can be disrespectful)

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

God I hope not...

you will see,danaya had alot of fan here and i have no doubt that nora do all for danaya come back here,me too i hope she not come back here

1 minute ago, mitsoulas33 said:

Opinions Vary

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

you will see,danaya had alot of fan here and i have no doubt that nora do all for danaya come back here,me too i hope she not come back here

Danaya will be back because she already stated that she wants to come back to have some kind of procedure done.   She will stay in the Barcelona apartment and give her fans the enjoyment of seeing her again.   When healed, she will burn the midnight oil just like she always did!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Danaya will be back because she already stated that she wants to come back to have some kind of procedure done.   She will stay in the Barcelona apartment and give her fans the enjoyment of seeing her again.   When healed, she will burn the midnight oil just like she always did!

sure,she waiting for have another visa for return here like ilona,

watch her lazy ass all the time on bed and doing nothing,no thanks

14 hours ago, Xide said:

And Irma was NOT invited!

She problably would be invited..but remember they are working for rlc and in this apartment..if both llona and Irma gone vacations or What it is..then will only be one girl in the house..

Guest beaver67
20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am in the US but have traveled to 23 countries around the world with the work I do. I have seen many different cultures mits and all of them treat their woman with respect. Far more respect. than they do in the US. I called you that because you seem to think it is alright to call these girls whores. Nowhere in the world that I have been. does a woman appreciate being called a whore.

I don't care what you say or speculate about the girls, I just laugh at it most of the time, but being disrespectful is another thing altogether.

Thes, I know what you are saying- I to have been to about 14 countries, and have observed the same thing you have, and agree that no one should be disrespected, especially based on  speculation

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

I am auto proclaming to be Danaya biggest fan when she was in Barcelona, but she stayed 3 month . I don't want to see her before 1 year.

When these girls came back too soon, it's not the same taste

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

sure,she waiting for have another visa for return here like ilona,

watch her lazy ass all the time on bed and doing nothing,no thanks

Things can change clive, whether it be from her own personal will or a push from RLC, look at Ilona lol.   Ilona showed what she showed because she knew she was fixing to leave for a few days.....something she learned well from K&K apartment!   I personally would love to see Danaya come back but without Adele anywhere in the vicinity!   I loved to watch how Danaya would make herself up and was quite the fan of hers!

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I am auto proclaming to be Danaya biggest fan when she was in Barcelona, but she stayed 3 month . I don't want to see her before 1 year.

When these girls came back too soon, it's not the same taste

yes,it's sure,i understand,personaly i'm interesting only for see new girls here now and not this eternal recent come back

• Upvote 1