Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

thanks mickey for sharing i liked kristy and kami but you know kami was my favorite.but kristy was the one that made kami loosen up for me just my opinion.there friendship was real.not faked or staged we saw kami happy we seen her cry i remember when kristy wouldnt talk to her for days and kami was crying that how you know there friendship was real.

Did you guys just see Ilona get a phone call and ran upstairs to the laundry room?And she also told Danaya to turn the tv on so the noise would drown out her conversation.So that we couldn't hear her.

That is fine or were do you see an issue?  ???

:lmao:

First picture:    3 attractive girls on the couch watching TV and not interacting.

Second picture: 2 attractive girls on their devices but interacting and as a bonus having their tits out.

Every day was almost exactly the same with the 2Ks - just because they were sweet and occasionally shared a laugh and a watermelon did not make them interesting. People enjoyed watching them, I get that, but great entertainers they were not especially when compared with Irma. And many of you gave Nora such a bad time simply because you felt protective of the sweet girls, but really she was not preventing doing anything as she wasn't there most of the time.

BTW If Nelly and Masha shared a flat they would be a lot more fun and it wouldn't even have to be sexual.

LET ME REMIND YOU FOLKS OF HOW MUCH FUN THIS COUCH USED TO BE :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss:

Shot930.png

Shot12597.png

If you look at my question I was just asking if you guys saw what just happened,I wasn't making a statement or commenting about not liking something,I just asked if you guys saw what just happened.

That is fine or were do you see an issue?  ???

From this day forward you are dead to me Mr1010,I notice that you never mention Rita in any of your picks or comments about te girls,this means war(joking Folks) :nana: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

Kristy was my favorite ever!!!!! Thank you guys for the nostalgia!

Kristy's personality was the best bar none! Kami may have been the most beautiful ever!