Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Wow people really complain about anything, even when we have two hot girls pleasuring themselves in the apartment!

That's probably the end of the show for today so goodnight girls and goodnight all of you, glad to see things picked up pretty much where they left off before Ilona went away, and here's hoping for more developments the rest of the week!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Wow people really complain about anything, even when we have two hot girls pleasuring themselves in the apartment!

That's probably the end of the show for today so goodnight girls and goodnight all of you, glad to see things picked up pretty much where they left off before Ilona went away, and here's hoping for more developments the rest of the week!

goodnight ben

I don't get all the "is it real or fake" people. There is literally nothing about their living situation that is "real". 3 Russian chicks on vacation in Spain but not really because its a job with expectations. So if actual reality is what you're after I'm afraid you're just not going to find it here.

That said what is happening is awesome and entertaining because these friends are pushing their own boundaries and it's fun to see how that plays out. Just drop the reality discussion, it's a mute point and of course it's for money, they signed a contract and get paid. Mystery solved. 

• Upvote 5

Guest beaver67
17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It would be quite upsetting to most if it did happen when something of great importance was happening.

yes it would to say the least

That find Benfold. I just say what on my mind. It up to you if you won;'t to believe or not. I not here to win a popularity contest. I just here talking like the rest of you And yes we been wrong but also we been right. Blue don't see thing the way he used to since his second stroke but he starting to get it back together.

• Upvote 1