Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, Benfold said:

Nope, but she did give us the best pussy shot I've ever seen from any girl in this apartment! And she looks restless, don't think she's settled for the night yet

yes, I noticed she was restless, just wait & see what happens- thank Ben

Just now, Benfold said:

Nope, but she did give us the best pussy shot I've ever seen from any girl in this apartment! And she looks restless, don't think she's settled for the night yet

LOL......you get a capture of it?   If so, you know what to do LMAO....just messin with you Ben :)

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well is this gona happen then only shows how good and smart rlc its..NOT...Vika stayed at least two months..Rita the same...how many time will llona and Irma stay one monty!?That doesnt make any sense..rlc must like boring apartments that doesnt happen nothing all day like k&k..so byebye Irma and llona..lol..no sense at all..just bring back Vika and aida anda Rita..

I doubt RLC is kicking them out, they probably have other commitments outside the apartment and are choosing to leave. With any luck RLC will see sense and move them into their own apartment, but then I'd probably have to watch Irma getting fucked by some dude and I don't know if I could handle that!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I doubt RLC is kicking them out, they probably have other commitments outside the apartment and are choosing to leave. With any luck RLC will see sense and move them into their own apartment, but then I'd probably have to watch Irma getting fucked by some dude and I don't know if I could handle that!

I know I couldn't handle it!   I don't care to see NO dudes with these girls at all!!

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, beaver67 said:

yours and a whole lot of other people to Ben- guess we all better find our crying towels hahaha

Nahh Ben,Beav we love specialy Irma but this its just rlc,gona miss not seing her,but most problably she will return an third time,and llona the same,if not hey just Glad i seen them on cams,the good thing new girls will come and they could be as great as irma(hard i know)but always great to meet new girls in rlc.Life goes on.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wonder if it is Anna.   Only a few more days and you all will know for sure!

Lol that would be ironic Harley..Irma going Out and Anna arriving..hope that doesnt happen,most want both at the same time in rlc.My fear its that could be Adele..iukkkk..Really hope not.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Lol that would be ironic Harley..Irma going Out and Anna arriving..hope that doesnt happen,most want both at the same time in rlc.My fear its that could be Adele..iukkkk..Really hope not.

do not think it is either Anna or Adele, as only Polya & Ilona know her- as I said before, if it was Anna, Irma's name would be included

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know I couldn't handle it!   I don't care to see NO dudes with these girls at all!!

Harley & Ben- I agree with both of you- I don't really think I could take seeing Irma doing a dude, but I might watch once to see her break his dick off, with her moves, and riding him like a crazy woman- otherwise no thank you hahaha

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess I did lay it on a little thick there LMAO.   Seriously though, I do not hate anyone on this forum, I might not agree with and have disputes over what some have said, but I don't hate!

K&K showed some promise from what I've read and from what pics and videos that people have sent to me or posted on the forum.   Now however, it seems like they just don't give a quack quack!

Well i hateeee you Harley hehe..just kidding Of course or not hehe..k&k should never be treated like superiors like they seem to be they are by rlc..just look how they act..they usualy make turn to be in the apartment..and usualy nothing happens..just like today..kami was in bed till after midday(long after it)..then she gets prepared and leaved as usualy..k&k life its 90% or more outside the rlc apartment...

• Upvote 2