Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

no- I missed it, I was busy- what happen ??????

Irma used a vaginal douche first, then inserted those tablets/balls/pellets again :cry:  Clearly her vaginal infection has not cleared yet.  So I would be very surprised indeed if she'd let any other girl touch her kitty.  Hell, would you touch an infected kitty?

Sad for us as I would also love to see those two hot girls getting on!

Perhaps...if we are really lucky...as a parting gift we'll get to watch the girls masturbate together - with toys! :biggrin: :heart:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

okay I see I did not miss much I was on cam4 I do miss seeing Dayana but I hope she come's back... and yes I have a huge crush on Dayana

we all did mikeusa- you were not alone

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, kitek said:

When Ilona came back from her trip she something to Polya about Friday in two weeks.

When she was on her trip she had problems with some girl. That girl complained to her that she is almost thirty years and acts as a youngster. Ilona replied that she is 28 years old and not 30, and her behavior does not necessarily indicate a lack of wisdom. Irma sighs that she prefers to work with men. Later Ilona said that now she travels and is the face of the agency but it will not always be so, as she has an idea for the future.

Also Ilona said to Irma that Polya has a boyfriend.

very interesting Kitek- thank you

5 minutes ago, kitek said:

When Ilona came back from her trip she something to Polya about Friday in two weeks.

When she was on her trip she had problems with some girl. That girl complained to her that she is almost thirty years and acts as a youngster. Ilona replied that she is 28 years old and not 30, and her behavior does not necessarily indicate a lack of wisdom. Irma sighs that she prefers to work with men. Later Ilona said that now she travels and is the face of the agency but it will not always be so, as she has an idea for the future.

Also Ilona said to Irma that Polya has a boyfriend.

thanks for the info kitek.

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Irma used a vaginal douche first, then inserted those tablets/balls/pellets again :cry:  Clearly her vaginal infection has not cleared yet.  So I would be very surprised indeed if she'd let any other girl touch her kitty.  Hell, would you touch an infected kitty?

Perhaps...if we are really lucky...as a parting gift we'll get to watch the girls masturbate together - with toys! :biggrin: :heart:

Don't think the infection would be an issue, between Irma and Ilona I'd say that Irma is the giver, and Ilona the receiver haha

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

purple- you and others will think this is totally digusting, but yes, I have eaten a girl with an infection, and it did not bother me as I had way to much alcohol in my system ( almost comatose), but I do remember doing it- happened in Thailand, and she was a wife of one of the guys I worked with- what can I say

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Don't think the infection would be an issue, between Irma and Ilona I'd say that Irma is the giver, and Ilona the receiver haha

normally this is true, but since Ilona has become aggressive, not sure who would do what- know what I mean hahaha

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

purple- you and others will think this is totally digusting, but yes, I have eaten a girl with an infection, and it did not bother me as I had way to much alcohol in my system ( almost comatose), but I do remember doing it- happened in Thailand, and she was a wife of one of the guys I worked with- what can I say

beaver thats to much info.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3